Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

liquidating a card shop

imageI am new to this board and not a collector. I financed a friends card shop and it didn't make the grade. I am liquidating the inventory to recoup my investment. I will mention various higher end items from time to time to see if anyone would care to bid on them.
You can also email your needs and I may have something that fits.

#1......Barry Bonds full signature baseball with letter of authenticity from Ken Goldin Marketing and Licensing. Bears a Barry Bonds hologram and comes in a plastic case.

#2....Cal Ripken Jr signed baseball #2362 of 3000 he signed upon setting the consecutive games played record. Letter of authenticity from Ken Goldin Marketing and Licensing, Cal Ripken Jr hologram and postmarked stamp attached. Comes in a plastic case.

Lets do some business...............bigrs@worldnet.att.netimage
Financial backer of a friends card shop that didn't make the grade. Selling out the inventory.

Comments

• will purchase older hockey rookies any available?
    graded or non graded. Please email me : djbruce@sympatico.ca
    regards
    Dennis
    always looking for rookies especially!
    hockey,baseball, Tiger Woods,Vince Carter,Michael Jordan
    Ilya Kovalchuk,

-traded with Doplo,Thito,Autograph,
    Derrick,BigE187211,Stonepran,
    skivermont,bond4prez,bystander.
    Scott2141,bb141516,dallas822,
    clearandvalid,Geno,freeblue,

Ebay feedback (744)
    Paypal is available

9-11-01 WE WILL NEVER FORGET
  • WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING TO GET FOR THIS ??

#2....Cal Ripken Jr signed baseball #2362 of 3000 he signed upon setting the consecutive games played record. Letter of authenticity from Ken Goldin Marketing and Licensing, Cal Ripken Jr hologram and postmarked stamp attached. Comes in a plastic case.

THANKS
    RON

THE CARD GOD IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NMMT ROOKIE CARDS
    IN BASEBALL AND FOOTBALL PRE 1990

http://www.jrccrum.freeservers.com/
    EMAIL IS JRCCRUM@AOL.COM

YAHOO IM IS JRCCRUMCARDGOD
    AOL IM IS JRCCRUM

REF : MOST EVERYONE

1ST TRADER OF THE MONTH WINNER
  • Ron---like everyone else---as much as possible. I will be researching the value a bit and get back to you. Thanks for the interest.

BigR
    Financial backer of a friends card shop that didn't make the grade. Selling out the inventory.
  • Dennis

I only have a small part of perhaps 100,000 plus cards here at my house. There may be hockey cards but I have none now. Have some rookies and lots more available. Will try and get back to you via email at a later date. Thanks for your interest.

BigR
  • if you have AOL send me a message at Motley Crue 11

I'm interested in some baseball

Thanks
    Doplo,PSAsports,Derrick, Reddard,JRCCRUM,
    HTScards,awaltz,Sporto1633,
    WFFL,robdemakis,vizmod,
    SkiVermont3,Brees9,noclass,
    bradley24,KOBEcollector,nascar20,Danotorious,Speedmaster

Focus Sports
  • got any sealed boxes/packs of bskb or baseball???
    LOOKING CURRENT CLIPPERS and 99-00 RCS

http://donniebaseball23.tripod.com/
    Wantlist on Site
    REFS Johnscottanthony,injun01, haliguy, FatKat, autobilia,awaltz,coachvinny, raf12,thematrix31,duncangal, Kenny21, and many more
  • SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    Me too looking for some good Baseball boxes or Chipper/Ichiro GU cards...
    Thanks
    Jamie
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • Yeah I'd be interested in basketball packs and any rookie cards in basketball of :
    Eddie Robinson
    Mike Miller
    Jason Williams
    Jason Richardson
    Marcus Fizer
    Tyson Chandler

Let me know if you find any of these thanks, Chris.
  • Yeah, I`d be interested in any Baseball packs/boxes or Game-Used cards you may have. Thanks.
    My Email if you want, or just send me a private message or reply here, whatever.
  • SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    hey, I might be interested in some, oh yea, btw, AWESOME icon image you from oregon?
  • I will purchase all the hockey cards if you give me an excellent price for the lot.
    Please let me know at email: djbruce@sympatico.ca
    I look forward to hearing back from you shortly!

regards
    Dennis
    djbruce@sympatico.ca
    always looking for rookies especially!
    hockey,baseball, Tiger Woods,Vince Carter,Michael Jordan
    Ilya Kovalchuk,

-traded with Doplo,Thito,Autograph,
    Derrick,BigE187211,Stonepran,
    skivermont,bond4prez,bystander.
    Scott2141,bb141516,dallas822,
    clearandvalid,Geno,freeblue,

Ebay feedback (744)
    Paypal is available

9-11-01 WE WILL NEVER FORGET
  • Ken Goldenimage LMAO!! That guy is funny
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Am I from Oregon? Is the Pope Catholic??
  • cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    ken goulden ? from shop at home ???....lol

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • I want to thank everyone for their replies and emails. It is going to take me awhile to find out what all I really have available because I only have a small portion at my house currently. I will do my best to get back to everyone as timely as possible. If you really want to see if I can dig out something you want--send me an email occasionally as a reminder.
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    BigR

Chances are you are left with junk. No dealer in the world leaves his shop with anything valuable. It is just too easy to fill up a 400-count box with the good stuff, and leave everything else. Are you telling me that the best thing in the shop are a pair of balls from Kenny Golden which may or may not have been signed by Ripken and Bonds????

Please keep us informed what you find.

Thanks
    JS
  • JS
    I don't recall saying that the 2 baseballs where the best things in the store. I understand what you said about the good stuff disappearing into the night but not in this case--of course I'm not sure we had anything of real high end anyway. Do have a couple Upper Deck 89 Ken Griffey Jr Rookie cards---one PSA 10 and one ungraded and I saw a 9.5 going for close to $1000 on EBay so guess those have some value. Have some 24kt gold cards--one of Jordon-5 of Shaq and 3 of Kobe that must have some kind of value but I can't find them anywhere. Are the value of those type cards in the regular Beckett or do you need another book for collector items or something.? Thanks for your input and I'm getting a real education---alot to learn in this collecting game.

BigR
  • JS
    I see where you might have thought those balls were my #1 and #2 best things. I was simply numbering some of the items so if someone said #11 later I would know what they meant but in no particular order of value. I don't even know the realistic value of the stuff I have at my house with alot more enroute. Sorry for the confusion. I plan to put other things on the site and keep numbering #3, #4, #5, etc.

BigR

Ps--I haven't even figured out what all the letters and lingo that everyone uses means yet.