Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

How long does it takes for the PSA membership kit to arrive?

Hi all,

I would like to know the average time the psa member kit will take to arrive Internationally after u signed up for collector club? Does it takes more than 1 month?

Thanks all!

Comments

• DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Each time I have renewed, the kit has arrived within a couple of weeks. The last time took about three weeks, but they had to mail it to me in Europe. I am sure if you give them a call they could get a kit to you quickly.
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).

• << <i>Each time I have renewed, the kit has arrived within a couple of weeks. The last time took about three weeks, but they had to mail it to me in Europe. I am sure if you give them a call they could get a kit to you quickly. >>

Thanks! I will be making a trip down to PSA office in 2-3 weeks time. Not sure whether i can receive the kit in time. Still contemplating whether to sign up now.

Any idea PSA allows signing up for cc membership in the office and will issue u the vouchers for instant usage on the spot?

Thanks for any replies. =)
  • alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    I renewed my subscription the last week in July and it took almost two weeks before everything arrived. Now I have to decide which 15 cards to submit!!