Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

My National puckups

This is almost embarassing compared to what most people got but I'm pretty happy overall considering the VERY limited budget I was on this year. I met quite a few people in the two days I was there but unfortunately I missed almost everyone on CU. I was especially happy to meet Jake (bigjaco) as he's the only other Campy collector I've ever met. image

These are the highlights of what I got. I also picked up some boxes for my son and some '78 and '79 OPC packs for Paul (prscott933) and I to rip on Tuesday. Will post scans of the results later in the week (maybe LOL).

Finally added the Willis throwing T206 to my collection. It's a GREAT looking 2 in my opinion and the paper loss on the front isn't overly distracting.

Added 4 T205s to my Cardinal collection. Not a huge fan of the set to be honest with you but they're Cardinals so I had to have them.

This cost me $20 and the more I look at it the more I absolutely love the picture. Can't wait to frame it!

These aren't big additions but I need them for my team sets or Campanella collection and I think they look nice.
Chris
My small collection
Want List:
'61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
Cardinal T206 cards
Adam Wainwright GU Jersey

Comments