Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

i'm making a trade w/ vincecarder and would like you guys to leave some feedback about me. & i n

were working on a deal and i would require him to send first. lmk what all u think..

this is what i stated in the pm's sent to him. please lmk if my words are correct.

hey..i dont know how to put this to words but i would require u to send first since ur a new member w/ no ref's. i kno on money deals, usually the buyer sends first but who would i know ur a good trader? and yes, off board refs dont count. ask the older members on cu, its cu rules. cuz anyone can just make a ebay user name as feedback and say its theirs but i dont allow that. i would require you to send the card first and your money will be shipped. talk to samsgirl, i just send her money a few days ago and i bought a card off her on here and she had to send the card first cuz she had so little refs.

i dont know man. you see, everyone on here (new members) started off the forum by earning trust and respect and making a name for him/her and thats what i did so why cant u? hey, bmw was rusnak and that was ur own mistake for not checking his refs. what u should've done was to pm all his refs and ask.

but i dont know. all i can say is if you cant send first, there will prob. be no deal. you havent made a name for yourself yet and i think u should by doing some lower end trades like this one we are doing. how do u expect to do any trades on here? you will have a tough time making trades if not sending first on here.

you can't blame me man. thats just how it works. lets put it this way..

ur a veteran on a trading board and u got tons of refs on the board.
suddenly, a new members comes along and a deal is finalized. would you send first? you would make him send first right?

Comments

• Options
    Well I'm watching your refs ejones06. Should complete this transaction.

Just so the others know, I did offer to list the card on ebay and end the auction with ejones06 as the high bidder binding us in a contract.
    CB4
  • Options
    Ejones, he's a good trader you can trust this guy anytime.
    I am alway looking for:

Fleer Exclusives rc,and Hoops hot Prospects rc 02-03 and Spx 02-03

Ref:McDee2,Mik,Aircanada,Goyanks,RichyPF32,Duncangal,cpdHenry,Scott21,Bobstar

• Options
    KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    have made a couple trades with him..he's a good, responsible trader

dave
  • Options
    great trader!..your in good hands

ed
  • Options
    Trustworthy Trader A+
    "You tell me; I hear , you teach me; I listen, you show me; I learn" -- ???

Join My Forums/
  • Options
    Where was this guy when bwmracing was offering trades? Alright ejones06, you got yourself a card.
    CB4
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    dude...trade with ejones...he's a great trader !!!!!!

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options

thanks for the inputs guys!

i got a couple words for all u guys too..

sppedmaster - great trader and guy. very nice person.
    kobe collector - great trader. just wish he had more time to come on here and would acutally make a site.
    epag64 - what can i say about this guy? he's awesome. he's been on for 2 months and how many refs?
    he truly earned his respect and now he's one of the most respected traders around. cards are always mint from ed.

thematrix31 - he's got all the aspects of a great trader. he's also honest and lightning quick shipping. guranteed next day. well, almost. image
  • Options
    as for cardnyou - great trader and great guy. got gu/auto's? want rc's? try him.
  • Options
    He's a great trader
  • Options
    VERY reputable trader...

E!!
    LQQkin for ,Kobe, and Baron Davis & Kenyon Martin
    Ref's:
    Johnscottanthony*****
    Mpower
    AI3TheAnswer
    Sporto1633
    Duncangal
    THiTo
    Kenny**
    Baljit
    Ejones
    etc...etc..
  • Options
    thanks for the kind words jason and evan. hope to trade more w/ u guys.

jason - u get ur cards yet? i still havent

evan - i still like the dooling. image
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
  • Options
    Great trader. Recieved in a timely manner.

Ref.
    Scott2141,SkiVermont3 ,Thematrix31, Autobilia, Co1lector, CoachVinny, Danmarinocollector, Vincesanity, Big Shane, ClippersFan21, Speedmaster, Awaltz, White Tornado, Sporto1633, Josher416, Donniebaseball23, weasel510, IAMSPORTSCARDSMAN, dewey, ejones06,Sonicsfan, JSA,ahares, threebearfan
  • Options
    duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    Sorry I am late to respond to this, had to work last night. Just wanted to add my good words for ejones, he's a great trader and good buddy!! image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    Yeah me too Sorry I'm late but I highly recommend anyone and everyone to trade with ejones06, he was one of my first trades on here and was also one of the fastest one completed. Great trader! Chris.
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    yea, he actually WAS my first one here, was a cool deal, and a friendly guy as well image
  • Options
    lafrentz06lafrentz06 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭
    Trade with him LOTS of times....GREAT trader everytime!!!! Thanks
    Looking for Raef LaFrentz / former KU Players...
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World