Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Anyone Recognize the Names of These Autographs?

View the picture below…

I see Carl Erskine in the upper right corner of the matte and Frank Viola in the lower left corner. I am able to read some names, but they appear to be nobodies or I am not familiar with their work.

Does anyone recognize the names of the other autographs? If so, could you list them out for me? I stumbled upon this thing and I want to know what in the world it is. I don’t know many celebrity autographs, let alone sports stars. Thank you for your help.

Meatloaf

Comments

• thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    This will help you pick out some of them, didn't take the time to see if everyone below is included on the piece, but I do see some ot them for sure:

Micky Dolenz of The Monkees; Broadway and film star Susan Anton; actor Patrick Duffy; The Newlywed Game host Bob Eubanks; Beverly Hills 90210 actor Matthew Laurance; the Six Million Dollar Man, Lee Majors and Hill Street Blues actor James B. Sikking. '
    Celebrities from the world of sports include former Celtics player Bob Cousy, former Brooklyn and L.A. Dodgers player Carl Erskine, retired Pittsburgh Steelers coach Chuck Noll, former Boston Red Sox pitcher Frank Viola and golf broadcaster and journalist Ben Wright. '

Buying US Presidential autographs
  • SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In addition to the ones Mike ID'd, I see Kevin Dobson (Actor), Earl Morrall (Dolphins QB in 1972) and Roger Craig (Baseball player/manager).

Steve
  • MooseDogMooseDog Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭
    On the right side I see Garo Yepremian (Dolphins kicker) above Roger Craig. On the very bottom is "comedian" Gary Mule Deer.
  • Very bottom from left to right, some already mentioned

Matthew Laurance-Ben Wright-T.P. Mulroney-Frank Viola-Henry Cho-Gary Mule Deer-unsure of the one above it
  • PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    The autograph above Gary Mule Deer is Richard Roundtree (A.K.A. John Shaft). You know, they say that Richard Roundtree is a bad m....
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Thanks, all!
  • MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Cool item. Rock Chalk, Jayhawk!
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.