Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Need help on 2 versions of an E.James RC please:

Need help on determining the difference between these 2 cards:

(they are both of 1999 CE Supreme #166 E.James RC)

One of them has a small silver football covering the "big east" logo on his jersey, small silver football on left side of his helmet (his right), and silver on other parts of the front of the card (Edge logo, Supreme name, and bars at bottom)

The other version I have doesn't have the 2 small silver (holographic) footballs on the front of the card, and has gold on the front of the card in the same exact areas that the other card has silver.

Please help me out ASAP. Neither say insert name either (like Gold Ingot). Is there a price difference on this?
want (in this order):
etopps
DVD's
video games & systems
CD's
Culpepper sportscards

Comments

• Options
    NashNash Posts: 709
    Most likely, Collectors edge doesnt have the rights (theyd have to pay for them) to display a certain organizations logo, or anything that has to do with it. For example, the big east, or even the NCAA as a whole...so to make the cards and avoid being sued they cover the logos up somehow, in this case by foiling them over so they cant be seen

Im not positive on this particular set or card, but i know it does work that way sometimes...thats the best explination i can provide...hope it helps
  • Options
    Thanks. Do you think the gold versions is worth more? Estimate if so?
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards