Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

IMPORTANT UPDATE...GAME CHEWED GUM!!!

Topps bids $3200...what will they do with it??? I wonder

http://www.beckett.com/news/index2.asp?a=3288&s=2

Comments

• Options
    that is taking the sport a little to seriously
    I haven't been around for awhile but that doesn't mean anything. Oldschool Baby

REFERENCES: bondsboy25, jorge, nbasteve, sportsguy247, psasports, jrccrum, baird34, CaliKev "aka" kr580, samsgirl217, NatAker, cardnyou, ahares, sonicsfan, awaltz, and many more just can't remember
  • Options
    aharesahares Posts: 2,138 ✭✭
    I heard on the news earlier today that I may be a fake! They said that the guy who is selling it has been charged for 2 accounts of fraud before this event. The security guard who gave it to him stated that Luis Gonzalez didn't even chew it. lol I think its pretty gay myself.
    My New Site/ Collecting Burrell and McNabb

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

Donovan McNabb: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.

Pat Burrell: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.
  • Options
    dude. i agree. what the hell are yu gonna do with the gum? chew it? i would bid on it if i was someone.
  • Options
    i meant wouldn't
  • Options
    NashNash Posts: 709
    Well, the story is luis threw it out and the guy in the front row (the seller) asked the security guard to get it...whether its real or not who knows...BUT to put all doubts to rest, Luis has agreed to chew another piece and give it to the same guy, for charity...awwwwwwwimage
  • Options
    LMAO!!!!!!!! I wouldn't even want some gum any guy chewed on (unless I could sell it for thousands like this guy)image