Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Comments

• link

Edited to add... top left corner on the back shows some wear as well as it being more OC there than on the right...
    There also looks to be a little bit of paper loss or ink loss on the back between "First" and "Base" AND the second to the bottom left "stat" box with 14 in it has a white dot!

I believe it would grade a 6-7, no chance at an 8.
  • CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    No worries, taken care of.
  • bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    No way. I think you would be lucky to get the '7'.....
  • tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    I say no. I think you get a better view of the corners from the backside. I say 7 is the correct grade
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook

• << <i>I'm not sure, but the courteous thing to do would be to pay for the 1960 Topps Whitey Ford you agreed to buy from me 3 weeks ago via PM before buying other stuff. >>

Sorry, must have ran my mind pm sent for pay pal info
  • itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    there's a reason some of the "send in for grading" pile ends up as the "not gonna grade it" pile.
  • bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    Too much trash in the background and the reverse is too OC for the '7'. If it gets it though, take it and run.....
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back centering is within parameters for an 8, but I think the card will grade a solid 7, maybe 7.5.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6.5 at best - it's likely a 6.
  • Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At first glance I say EX-MT PSA 6, anything more is a nice grade.