Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Dog Day Special: Fun Give(Sort of) Away

Please don't flag this and say it belongs in the BST. I'm just doing this to liven things up a little around here.

I was cleaning out my den and came across a stack of 60s and 70s baseball magazines. I suppose I could list them on ebay or sell them at a flea market but I'm not into either of those options. So this is my proposal: the first 10 people who reply with "I'll take one" to this thread, PM me your address and then send me 2 $1 dollar bills (or one $2 dollar bill, I'm not picky) to cover postage and I'll send you one of these magazines. Dealt blindly off the top. I got sidetracked the last couple of hours reading these and they're a fun time warp. Lots of good photos, rah rah cornball articles and cool vintage ads. I'm going out on a limb but I hope this will get a good response: if it works out well then I'll go down into the basement where it's cool and pull out a bunch of other stuff that's not good enough to sell but is too good to throw away. I don't want this stuff any more and I'd rather get it into the hands of some fellow board members who might appreciate it. Here's an added bonus: in your PM, tell me your favorite team, baseball, football or basketball and I'll throw in some random vintage cards to sweeten the deal.