Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Picked up this 2010 Texas Rangers autographed team board for my Rangers collection

I have most of the Texas Rangers teams from 1972 through 2001 autographed on various items. I stopped getting team pieces in about 2002 or so because I got ticked at the way Tom Hicks was running the organization and how the fans started getting treated including myself. A long story that I won't get into but the old Rangers brass was really easy to work with over the years. Last year, as my daughter Maven got into it, her and I started collecting last years team on a mini-helmet. We got most of the major stars, but only had about 1/2 the team on our helmet. So this week, I bought this piece to round out my 2010 Rangers collection.

It's a large, canvas that's been mounted to a board and is ready to hang. Really nice piece. It's been signed by almost every member of the 2010 American League Champion Texas Rangers (some of the sigs are in the dark part so hard to see with the digital pic) with the exception of Bengie Molina, Cliff Lee, and Vlad Guerrero. (I've got Cliff and Vlad on my mini, but for some reason, Bengie is tough, the times I went last year, he wouldn't sign driving in, or at the park) I'm sure I'll bump into Cliff and Vlad at some point to add them to the canvas, but I don't know if I'll ever get Molina.

Here it is:

Here's Josh Hamilton getting ready to sign it:

Michael Young signing it:

Ian Kinsler signing it:

Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Looks cool Mike, pretty clear image for a canvas.

Hamilton looks like he is enjoying looking at it.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    scmavlscmavl Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭
    Very, very cool piece. But it's times like this you wish players signed legibly like they did in the 50's. Good luck with Molina!
    2.5 is pretty much my speed.