Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Question about PCGS membership....

DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
If I'm a member with, say for example, 2 weeks left on my annual membership and I decide not to renew and I send coins in now but will take 30 days to grade, am I OK to do this?
"Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)

Comments

• Options
    BubbleheadBubblehead Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭

Yup! As long as your package is rec'd by them prior to
    your membership's expiration.
  • Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    Yes... as long as they receive the coins prior to the end of your membership... and I suspect you'll renew your membership soon. image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • Options
    BanemorthBanemorth Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Yes... as long as they receive the coins prior to the end of your membership... and I suspect you'll renew your membership soon. image >>

If it was me I'd wait until I had a bunch of coins to submit again. Get the most bang for my buck! image
    Justin From Jersey

Successful Transactions With: JoeLewis, Mkman123, Harry779, Grote15, gdavis70, Kryptonitecomics
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Yes... as long as they receive the coins prior to the end of your membership... and I suspect you'll renew your membership soon. image >>

If it was me I'd wait until I had a bunch of coins to submit again. Get the most bang for my buck! image >>

I didnt see where he said how many coins were involved. image
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as they are received and billing is completed before membership expires I think.
  • Options
    DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone.

"Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file