Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

PCGS SLAB QUESTIONS

Hello again.....being new to the forum I already feel like a wind bag but have two questions. 1: can a single coin be entered in two registry sets. For example can a coin be in its catagory and in a type set. 2: Why are the coins always crooked, at an angle or sideways. Being a perfectionist it drives me crazy.......

Thanks for your time.....

GQ
NICKEL TRIUMPH...

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GQ:

I think the general consensus is that a coin may be entered in as many registry sets as it qualifies for.

Coins are rotated due to the peverse nature of the universe. I have found that sometimes, though not always, one can bang them repeatedly against one's knee and the coin will slowly rotate to a more desired angle. However, I also have found that always my knee hurts like heck afterward.

Mark
    Mark

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With 8 posts to your credit, you have a long, loooong way to go before you can be called a "windbag". LOL. image

Around here, we windbags are rewarded with fancy titles like "Expert Collector", anyway. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.