Home U.S. Coin Forum

Question about submitting ?

I am sending in one submission for 8 crossovers and also another submission for spot review and a hair inside the slab. Where do i find the information for the second submission? Thanks in advance. I know, the jokes will follow about the hair!

Comments

• I think the best thing would be call PCGS on Monday and ask them
  • DaggoBDaggoB Posts: 332 ✭✭
    Was going to finish it today but i guess i will wait for Monday to call PCGS.
  • questor54questor54 Posts: 1,351
    If you submit properly, you will have "hair today but gone tomorrow".
  • lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,885 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I am sending in one submission for 8 crossovers and also another submission for spot review and a hair inside the slab. Where do i find the information for the second submission? Thanks in advance. I know, the jokes will follow about the hair! >>

I guess I don't understand your question. The second submission is a spot review, yes? Check the "other" box, write "spot review", provide details in the area below in big, bold letters. There is no charge for a spot review, just shipping and insurance.
    Lance.
  • llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    Just complete two forms (with separate return shipping) and send both submissions in one box.

P.S. Was the hair straight or curly? image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I am sending in one submission for 8 crossovers and also another submission for spot review and a hair inside the slab. Where do i find the information for the second submission? Thanks in advance. I know, the jokes will follow about the hair! >>

...they didn't have the acorns to charge you extra for the hair, did they? image

...image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • DaggoBDaggoB Posts: 332 ✭✭
    Thanks for the input. The computer generated forms do not have a box for other. I had to pull out a form that is sent with the PCGS packet. To answer your questions--Yes it was curly--no extra charge for the hair.
  • Yes it was curly.....

They may want to buy that one back ..to put in their how not to encapsulate a coin collection.
  • llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Yes it was curly.....

They may want to buy that one back ..to put in their how not to encapsulate a coin collection. >>

This is a necessary by-product of one of the safety precautions PCGS enforces in their grading room... all graders must be naked to ensure there's no shrinkage!

Shrinkage is a business term for theft... what were you thinking?
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file