Home Precious Metals

For Those who once thought "if it hits $50, I'm selling hard"

MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
if it hits $50, will you still sell hard?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

Comments

• scotty1419scotty1419 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭
    no. I think it's looking like there is more upside potential now.
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭

you mean "WHEN it hits $50". image

I think next year the people who sold at $50 are gonna be kickin' themselves. Maybe not too far into next year......

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.

• << <i>you mean "WHEN it hits $50". image

I think next year the people who sold at $50 are gonna be kickin' themselves. Maybe not too far into next year...... >>

Even after it drops to $26 next few weeks image I could care less. I hold a lot of silver and will continue to hold a lot of silver until they pry it from cold dead hands image
  • SpoolySpooly Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭
    You always sell into parabolic moves. If it pops to 50... sell quickly. If it's a slow move to 50... then hold and watch the charts.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

In God We Trust.... all others pay in Gold and Silver!
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You always sell into parabolic moves. If it pops to 50... sell quickly. If it's a slow move to 50... then hold and watch the charts. >>

I'm not waiting for $50, but $45 will be the beginning of my selling strategy. It may take several years to unload though and if it keeps going up, more power to it.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conumdrum: I stack mode, period. While I should pay attention and flip/dip/re-stick I just flat out don't know if I want to pay that much attention to it in a 20+ year plan and put that effort into it.

I should, yes. I would, yes. I could, yes. I don't want to think about it that frequently, yes..........

• << <i>Conumdrum: I stack mode, period. While I should pay attention and flip/dip/re-stick I just flat out don't know if I want to pay that much attention to it in a 20+ year plan and put that effort into it.

I should, yes. I would, yes. I could, yes. I don't want to think about it that frequently, yes.......... >>

Well the fact is the 20 year plan is much more sound. I buy silver and stack as you do. If I want to hedge I use paper trading. Much easier than unloading and loading physical silver.
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is an olderr $50 silver prediction thread....

Boy was I wrong about gold, but I still think silver at $50 this year is not going to happen.

$50 silver prediction thread
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Conumdrum: I stack mode, period. While I should pay attention and flip/dip/re-stick I just flat out don't know if I want to pay that much attention to it in a 20+ year plan and put that effort into it.

I should, yes. I would, yes. I could, yes. I don't want to think about it that frequently, yes.......... >>

Well the fact is the 20 year plan is much more sound. I buy silver and stack as you do. If I want to hedge I use paper trading. Much easier than unloading and loading physical silver. >>

I hear ya.

I play pirate. If it's not in a chest that I can dig up with a map and hang on to, well then that means little to me. Yarrrrrghimage
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,411 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>no. I think it's looking like there is more upside potential now. >>

i agree with that that. i might consider that mid year next year. see what happens

• << <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Conumdrum: I stack mode, period. While I should pay attention and flip/dip/re-stick I just flat out don't know if I want to pay that much attention to it in a 20+ year plan and put that effort into it.

Well the fact is the 20 year plan is much more sound. I buy silver and stack as you do. If I want to hedge I use paper trading. Much easier than unloading and loading physical silver. >>

I hear ya.

I play pirate. If it's not in a chest that I can dig up with a map and hang on to, well then that means little to me. Yarrrrrghimage >>

Aye aye matie image Now where did I put that map?