Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Annual meeting of the Philippine Collector Forum at the ANA World's Fair of Money

For those US-Philippines collectors who may be interested, or for those who will be at the ANA World's Fair of Money and would like to drop by, I'm passing along information from a Raymond Czahor email that I just received.

The annual meeting of the Philippine Collector Forum (PCF) will be held on Friday, 19 August, 1-5PM during the ANA World's Fair of Money in Chicago. The meeting is in Room 22 of the Convention center. Plan on being there for education and exchange of information on Philippine Numismatics. I am still looking for presentations of 20-30 minutes to include questions--please contact me as soon as possible if you have an idea for an interesting presentation so I can include in the agenda. We will have an overhead projector for vu-graph presentations as well as a computer projector to connect to your laptop for presentations. Also we will have a "show and tell" period so bring something that has intrigued you and thus is probably of interest to other collectors. Also, our door prizes in the past have been a hit with everyone since usually each attendee goes home with 2-3 items. If you have any duplicates, please bring them for the door prize giveaway. In addition during the show please stop by the PCF Club Table to meet with other collectors and view our displays. If you would like to help at the table you must be an ANA member so please contact me, Ken Seymore, or John Riley at the show.

I wish I could attend.