Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

(20) Uncut Sheets - 1991 Upper Deck Hologram Cards Michael Jordan - Gone! Thanks!

I've been on a seemingly never ending, multi-year quest of liquidating my PSA personal collection and sets and bulk inventory of cases, boxes, hobby cards, odd ball material.

I've sold-off most of my PSA collection, and have been selling, mostly on ebay (plus some local events here in South Florida).

In the early part of the 90s, I accumulated bulk inventories of "anything Jordan" I cannot begin to tell you just how many "Jordan Collector Lots" I threw together and sold on "fee-bay".

I just uncovered (20) raw Upper Deck Uncut Sheets of Michael Jordan's 1991 Hologram cards (10 uncut sheets of card #AW1 and 10 uncut sheets of card #AW4), that I salted away maybe 19 years ago?

The 1991 UD single hologram Jordan cards are not particularly valuable, but as with most uncut Michael Jordan sheets, are still pretty collectible.

I do not have the patience of listing these uncut Jordan sheets on ebay. I'm not sure what they are worth, nor do I really care at this point. So if anyone wants all (20) sheets, I'll deliver them all for $40, plus $9.00 shipping (approx 3 pounds shipping weight, parcel post).

So I think at two bucks a piece, I'm leaving plenty of room for you!

BTW, here's one ebay seller, selling a smaller "four-card uncut sheet version" mounted by Upper Deck. He's selling the uncut hologram sheet for $120, yikes! HERE'S HIS EBAY LINK

LMK if you are interested (I prefer to sell them all at once, thanks!!)

I'll post some other neat stuff, when I get around to it.

TIA, rd

Comments

• BST
  • rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

<< <i>BST >>

Yeah, but I wanted the regulars who post here on this thread to get 1st qrack at these.

And they are sold already!

Thanks for looking!

rd

P.S. BTW, the fact that you are "trolling for customers" by putting your link "My COMC listings" on the bottom of all your posts, why would you complain about others anyway? image
  • You put your hockey match books up here yesterday, let me guess, you were just trying to help people out with those also?

As far as comparing a link in a sig line to starting a new thread in the wrong place, good call douchebag.
  • rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

<< <i>You put your hockey match books up here yesterday, let me guess, you were just trying to help people out with those also? As far as comparing a link in a sig line to starting a new thread in the wrong place, good call douchebag. >>

Just pray you never call me a douchbag to my face!

rd

P.S. You young puck (rhyme time, lol), just who in the hell do you think you are talking to? Your daughter? You don't honestly think you can sell your overpriced modern stuff "off of your "sig line" on these threads do ya? image

BTW, to answer you, yes! I posted the hockey matchbook covers & the Jordan uncut sheets, with the intention of offering these items to longtime regulars that have done many thousands of dollars of business with me, via scores of successful deals here, over the years. But knowing that there are lurkers like you that are on these threads, I'm indeed sorry to have posted here. I just think it to be funny that of all the members that lurk on these threads one that is advertising 1000s of cards for sale via their "signature line", would be the one who complains about me posting here and not the BST threads! How quaint is that?

And if I offended anyone else about posting here (which I doubt!) and not on the BST or the vintage sportscard trading thread (re: the 30s Hockey matchbook covers), I'm so sorry!