Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

From Cobb to competitive eating, my Joey Chestnut signed photo

I collect sports and athletes of all kinds, from Ty Cobb to Mary Lou Retton to Joey Chestnut. A neat addition to my collection.

"Mike, I only won cause you weren't in it Your pal, Joey Chestnut"

Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• brendanb438brendanb438 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭
    That pic is cool but that saying is way too corny. I want to see Chestnut on a Man Vs. Food style show so we can see him destroy every single eating challenge on the planet.
  • thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>That pic is cool but that saying is way too corny. I want to see Chestnut on a Man Vs. Food style show so we can see him destroy every single eating challenge on the planet. >>

He was on one of the episodes of man vs. food a couple years ago. He killed it. Dude is an eating machine.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Kewl auto Mike ... but you are making me worry ... what part of your body did that hair on Joey's face come from? LMAO! Be well.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

<< <i>Kewl auto Mike ... but you are making me worry ... what part of your body did that hair on Joey's face come from? LMAO! Be well. >>

Armpit or nose hair. LOL
  • Lol... That is a big piece of hair! Supposed to at least trim up.
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"

<< <i>Lol... That is a big piece of hair! Supposed to at least trim up. >>

My forehead keeps getting bigger every year. Father time keeps moving the hairline up and has started sprinkling in the Grays too. One of these days I'll have more hair on my scanner bed then I do on my head
  • TonyCTonyC Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭
    My son sent him an Allen and Ginter card a year or two ago and he signed it for him.
    Collecting Tony Conigliaro
  • Jmhockey23Jmhockey23 Posts: 652 ✭✭
    What ever happened to what's his name..Kobiyashi? I remember watching a few years ago and he was the stud back then...Does he still do it?
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>What ever happened to what's his name..Kobiyashi? I remember watching a few years ago and he was the stud back then...Does he still do it? >>

He had an argument with the promoters (I guess over money) and has not been in the Nathan's competition for two years. This year he actually had his own contest held at the same time as Nathan's. He was in NYC and he began and finished the same time as the Nathan's competitors. I believe he ate about 5-10 more dogs than Chestnut.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • YogiBerraFanYogiBerraFan Posts: 2,390 ✭✭
    Neat photo, makes me want a hot dog.