Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Question on what exactly a registry set is

I was wondering, is a registry set one for which you have to send the items in personally to get graded and then added to the set or can you purchase a graded item and then add it to your registry set? And if you can buy a card and add it to your registry, if the person you bought from had it in their registry set is it then removed from theirs? I was wondering because i was thinking about sending some packs in with the group submission that is going on now but I wanted to keep open the possability to add them to the registry in the future and this submission is going in under one name. Thank-you for your help.

Jim
Looking for 66 and 69 OPC baseball
60's OPC packs
72 BB, 60's FB, 71FB, 73FB, 74FB, 75FB, 76FB, 78FB Rack Packs
72 and earlier BB cello

Comments

• anyone can start a set registry...just simply enter in the psa number...if for some reason it is in someone elses inventory, you can send them an email to be removed. If they do not respond, the you send in a front and back scan of the PSA card and PSA will remove it for you. If you do send in cards to be graded, you will see the graded and psa number post and you can then add them to your registry...Its nice seeing the grades you got before even receiving your cards. So in a nut-shell, you enter in your PSA cards into your inventory on the psa website.