Home Precious Metals
Options

Goldman Sach has bad quarter

CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
Linky

I wonder if they cashed out of a part of their silver shorts???
Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.

Comments

• Options
    BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    Thee is not too many who will feel bad for them. Maybe a bad quarter is better public relations than any ad campaign could have achieved?------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • Options
    I think July and August would be a good time to buy some BAC and GS.
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought GS ahead of the earnings yesterday at 129.50. Im not too worried. GS basically shut down their trading operations--tough to make $$$ when you dont play the game. Stock is trading at book value and still made $1.1 billion the last 3 months---$400 million more than a year ago.

Maybe they were long silver?image
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats to bad they had a bad quarter. image
  • Options
    pakasmompakasmom Posts: 1,920
    Does anyone know why Bank of America reported such stunning losses for their 2nd quarter?
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,566 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Does anyone know why Bank of America reported such stunning losses for their 2nd quarter? >>

Simply google Bank of America second quarter report:

Linky
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.