Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

I want to thank everyone!

Hello all,

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone here for the kindness that you have shown to me during the last few months. I was very moved by all of the support, cards, letters and PMs that I received. I didn't get a chance to reply to everyone because, to be quite honest I just couldn't deal with it emotionally at the time. However, I read everything and was touched by your friendship and concern more than you could ever know.

While I have come to realize that you never get over the type of loss that I have suffered, I have also begun to find joy in life again. I have begun to build a new life, I know that is what Marcie wanted, so as hard as it is some days that is what I am doing.

Each and every one of you who made a donation, sent me a PM, a card, a letter or called have a special place in my heart and will forver. Each one of you helped me get through the hardest period in my life and words simply fail to express the depth of my appreciation for your friendship.

THANK YOU!
If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
1987-C Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com

Comments