Home Sports Talk
Options

Joe Sakic hole in one at celebrity golf tourney

jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
Lake Tahoe Celebrity tournament - wins a million bucks
Link
Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax

Comments

• Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who does he think he is....this guy??? imageimage

• Options
    melvin289melvin289 Posts: 3,019
    I have played in a tounament or two in my time where there were various prizes for a hole in one on a par three. I think maybe once I actually hit a green. The pressure does cause certain parts of one's anatomy to draw up.

Ron
    Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    SWEET!!!
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Actually, the $1MM was evenly split between Joe and LIVESTRONG.

Link

<< <i>It also gives eight points for a hole-in-one, but that was the last thing on Joe Sakic's mind after the former NHL MVP made an ace on the par-3 17th, where a hole-in-one earns $1 million from the tournament sponsor, with half going to Lance Armstrong's Livestrong Foundation for cancer research. >>

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts