Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Anyone know pricing of 01-02 Fleer Focus?

If so, I have Trenton Hassell Ultra Update(not sure if it will price under focus or Ultra)

and Materialistic Away Vince Carter.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Jerry
Looking for Shaq trade in your favor for game used. I need 92-93 TSC Shaq beamer & 92-3 Hoops MAR Shaq-please help me get it. Refs: iversonandmiller ,jrccrum,NBAsteve,littlecrum,duncangal,danotorious,glickman77,vinsanity,haliguy,thito,romeo,Topofohio,and many more.

Comments

• Options
    Hey theres a familiar face..How ya' been stranger long time no seeimage
    My Site Basketball Onlyimage
  • Options
    Yup, I haven't been much in the mood for trading lately, after getting burned by a trader on here. My mood has gotten better, Iverson STILL sucks image and I am getting some trading done. I still popped in every now and then, just to see what was going on(looked like the same BS), I hope all is going good for you? I kinda wish all the BS on the boards would stop, but that would be impossible, unless people would just grow up and enjoy the hobby. Thanks for the re-welcome, and hopefully we can do some trading.

Jerry
    Looking for Shaq trade in your favor for game used. I need 92-93 TSC Shaq beamer & 92-3 Hoops MAR Shaq-please help me get it. Refs: iversonandmiller ,jrccrum,NBAsteve,littlecrum,duncangal,danotorious,glickman77,vinsanity,haliguy,thito,romeo,Topofohio,and many more.
  • Options
    Yeah I here ya'..I got burned and re-burned...I mostly come here for the bs anymoreimage...Still trade with the old gang and met a few new folks that're good..Other than that I come for the fights/daily drama...image
    My Site Basketball Onlyimage