Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

vince cater....

Raptors lose 13 straight w/ Carter playing..... Raptors win 8 straight w/out Carter image

Comments

• Options
    correction they one 9 straight image
    R.I.P. JOSH
    R.I.P. ROGER
    My Site

Wants: all raider cards...tmac...dmiles.

Refs. jbugs...calikev...sonicsfan...baseballman03060...nhl23...baljitgill...magic1fan...narcotikz

aim-raiderfan808112

raiders record 5-4
    my soccer teams record 11-3

• Options
    yeah, but something like 8 of those 9 were against teams with losing records, so it's not like they are beating playoff teams
  • Options
    MoPete has really stepped up.
  • Options
    They have a shot at the playoffs. The Raptors are a way better team with Vince when he is healthy. They were 3rd in the east until Vince got hurt and played hurt for sometime. He should have just got surgury earlier on but he fought through the injury and was called soft by Charles "I'm to fat" Barkley. I just can't wait to see Vince again with his knee at 100%.
    CB4
  • Options
    Vince ( IMHO) is soft. Alot of stars are. except for AI. Even my boy T-mac i consider pretty soft. But back on topic. Vince is an amazing OFFENSIVE player. His defense isn't good and he gets lazy. And he doesn't have heart. Alot of the media share this opinion. As a matter of fact VC was the topic of the Last Word with a panel of NBA experts ( or at least 1 for sure who's opinion i respect) they were basically saying that VC was awesome with the ball but a lazy defender who lacks the heart of a champ. But they were saying that the game of Kobe and T-mac will get him to elevate his game. Who knows. One guy said he hasn't gotten any better defensively since he was a rookie which i agree with. The Raptors are too talented to not be in the upper echolon of the East. But as i said this is all my opinion.

End to rant
    CU refs:
    funnyguy0015
    ejones06
    CLippers21fan
    Kbryant1

other refs:
    Lucky8906@aol.com ( 2 trans actions)
    pmpddyred@yahoo.com
    owen0000003 (aol sn 1 trans action)
    EZ T Chaney (AOL sn
    phillyfan36 (aol sn)