Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

2 cards to show, 2 cards to trade

the francis and edgar are my two favorite patch cards.
the murphy and motumbo are for trade. the motumbo is numbered out of 50. i am looking for graded clemens, bonds, or minor league randy johnson. thanks.

Comments

• Options
    what are the bv's of the edgar and murphy. also what are you looking in trade
    I haven't been around for awhile but that doesn't mean anything. Oldschool Baby

REFERENCES: bondsboy25, jorge, nbasteve, sportsguy247, psasports, jrccrum, baird34, CaliKev "aka" kr580, samsgirl217, NatAker, cardnyou, ahares, sonicsfan, awaltz, and many more just can't remember
  • Options
    i believe the edgar is 80...i do not know what the murphy books. i would be looking for a kobe auto right now, or graded clemens or bonds rookies.
  • Options
    ok. dont have any of those right now. sorry thanks though
    I haven't been around for awhile but that doesn't mean anything. Oldschool Baby

REFERENCES: bondsboy25, jorge, nbasteve, sportsguy247, psasports, jrccrum, baird34, CaliKev "aka" kr580, samsgirl217, NatAker, cardnyou, ahares, sonicsfan, awaltz, and many more just can't remember
  • Options
    i would also be looking for a desmond mason film/floor card from this year's hardcourt.
  • Options
    Check out my site I have a couple CLEMENS RC graded and ungrade.And maybe a couple more you might beable to use...I like the Murphy rc ..............LMK Thanks J C

http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/jcscards/JCsCards.html

refs:mtgrinch,dewey,mcdee2,Top of Ohio,
    frockrock*** (30+),josher416 (3),yanksfan ,
    WFFL**,Jrccrum**,littlecrum,sportsguy247 (2)
    mightymouse,Quasar31,cardnyou,baird34
    bigshane,euphoria18

** trades $350.00 to $400.00

***trades over $1000.00

Ref's many

Looking for Marino, Ripken Auto's,Gu & Rc's

• Options
    man, your Francis card is SWEET, wanna trade it??
    look at my site:
    http://communities.msn.com/TradersRetreat/bigescards.msnw
  • Options
    jc, im having trouble typing in your link, and i cant copy and paste because i am on webtv. please list what clemens cards you have available. thanks, josh