Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

What a sweet ass card

I want this but too high fer now
someone get it and trade it to me image
LT
I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

refs:jeffo81,baird,Romeo,co1lector,Euphoria18,Cardnyou and many more just ask

Comments

• Options
    Blah.. just a piece of letter, plus who would buy it just to trade it? image
  • Options
    i know auto but you gotta admit its a sweet card
    I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

• Options
    Not really, unless you are a die-hard L.T. fan. That's a common patch piece.
  • Options
    You want to see a sweet azz card, look at this:

Mark McGwire

The best patch I've ever seen.
  • Options
    yea but LT was a bad ass football player.
    I haven't been around for awhile but that doesn't mean anything. Oldschool Baby

REFERENCES: bondsboy25, jorge, nbasteve, sportsguy247, psasports, jrccrum, baird34, CaliKev "aka" kr580, samsgirl217, NatAker, cardnyou, ahares, sonicsfan, awaltz, and many more just can't remember
  • Options
    Yes he was, but that is still a basic patch card.
  • Options
    cool card auto but for a football fan LT was the man
    how many people has McGwire put out of baseball
    (Joe Theisman)image

• Options
    i dont think that mcgwire should've gotten anywhere near that price. thats crazy! i could see $200 mabye but $511?
  • Options
    If you want to go that far, they need to create a Fred Williamson GU'ed card. He was the main reason they outlawed head hunting and another reason they nicknamed him "The Hammer". image
  • Options

<< <i>i dont think that mcgwire should've gotten anywhere near that price. thats crazy! i could see $200 mabye but $511? >>

That's because of the patch piece. An entire Cardinal Head.
  • Options
    Hey auto what about a sweet jersey patch of Dick "NightTrain" Lane?
    hang em high was his motto

• Options
    yeah but come on... $500? i know its a unique piece but ya gotta draw the line somewhere!
  • Options
    that is a sweet card

REFERENCES: bondsboy25, jorge, nbasteve, sportsguy247, psasports, jrccrum, baird34, CaliKev "aka" kr580, samsgirl217, NatAker, cardnyou, ahares, sonicsfan, awaltz, and many more just can't remember
  • Options
    btw im not knockin on the mark patch, i think its cool image
  • Options

<< <i>yeah but come on... $500? i know its a unique piece but ya gotta draw the line somewhere! >>

A person's paycheck draws that line like it does everyone else. The buyer probably never reached that line.
  • Options

<< <i>Hey auto what about a sweet jersey patch of Dick "NightTrain" Lane?
    hang em high was his motto >>

I got a signed Dick "Nighttrain" Lane letter (even though he signed it in manuscript).
  • Options
    Just to show you wwhat I mean. Look at the price of this card and how much it lists for in Beckett. People put too much faith into beckett.

NICE PATCH
  • Options
    btw auto, who is that taking jordan to school in your vid cap?
  • Options
    that one is a nice patch too.

• Options
    allen iverson in the vid cap
    and auto that is 2 very sweet patches

• Options
    by the way auto why dont you show us some of your personal patch cards he heimage

• Options
    yes that patch is great. i thought of bidding on it myself. that is probably an 80-90 dollar card.
  • Options
    My patch collection is still limited. I have a bunch of patches, but like the very rare ones better. Here are a few of the rare ones:
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

I have a Glenn Robinson patch and Pokey Reese patch coming in the mail. I have a bunch of 2 color patch (not stripe) jersey cards with the stitches on the patch piece.
  • Options
    the bob gibson and scott rolen are sharp man!
  • Options
    I have a Gibson solid red patch piece which is so thick that it warps the card. I have a bunch of cards like that. It is super bulky.

• Options
    Oh man.. check this patch out.

Jason Giambi

Shhhhhhhweeeet patch
  • Options
    i pulled a leaf certified albert pujols hat card with large thick red threads coming out of the hat, i sold it, regretfully, i really wish i still had that one. are you putting together a final cut set or do you just like the patches?
  • Options
    SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    and we are all thankful that lyrch has his final cut set, as he was quite irritable in chat while he was getting sniped and outbid...lol
  • Options

<< <i>and we are all thankful that lyrch has his final cut set, as he was quite irritable in chat while he was getting sniped and outbid...lol >>

Heh.. I rarely ever got sniped. I usually snipe with like 2 seconds left. image And what chat are you referring to?
  • Options
    back when you and bb would burn the night oil in the old collectorchat...
  • Options

<< <i>back when you and bb would burn the night oil in the old collectorchat... >>

Hehe.. well, at that time of nice, a bunch of idlers roamed the chat and never said anything. image I not going to mention any names *cough*firebat*cough*. Woooooooo had to clear my throat. image. Man, they have some gr00vy patches on Ebay

• Options
    hey, I was around most of the time, just otherwise occupied.
  • Options
    Yeah, you were around telling us about this female you claim was only your friend image .. I think she was a cheerleader. Yeah, I remember.. that was your late night conversation for about a week.
  • Options
    cheerleader, huh? nooo, not a cheerleader, but, I don't remember, anything else you think of? oh well...I'm hitting the hay, ngiht.
  • Options
    L.T rules!

"Kids....don't smoke crack...."
    CB4
  • Options
    Thats a pretty sweet LT GU...3 Color...
  • Options
    Check this patch out!