Home Precious Metals
Options

Woodrow Wilson knew...........

morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
that letting private banks control the issue of money, was a real bad idea.
What sort of system would be in place had he not signed?
Was he under immense pressure to sign it? He must of been.
Did he sign because of massive campaign contributions by the bankers who were pushing this?

EDIT: Anyone know when this was written?

A quote by Wilson, "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." -Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence
World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO

Comments

• Options
    tincuptincup Posts: 4,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure when it might have been said. Or, even if it's true since I have not researched it.

But if true, it does make one wonder why he signed on the dotted line. The cabal must have had a lot of goods on him of some sort. I was under the impression that Wilson welcomed the new world order ....
    ----- kj
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Not sure when it might have been said. Or, even if it's true since I have not researched it.

But if true, it does make one wonder why he signed on the dotted line. The cabal must have had a lot of goods on him of some sort. I was under the impression that Wilson welcomed the new world order .... >>

Yup and lincoln made it all possible for dreams of "empire" to exist .

But this is a numismatic forum so most of the collectors know all about American history image