Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1970 Kellogg's Football

Is there any interest in this set? I think it looks just as good as the baseball. What should I know about this set if I wanted to pursue in PSA 9 or better
Any guesses on how many people are pursuing a 1970 Kellogg's baseball set as opposed to football?
1971 Kelloggs and 1961 Fleer

Comments

• Options
    thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
    "Any guesses on how many people are pursuing a 1970 Kellogg's baseball set as opposed to football?"

All I can say is "a lot more", but that shouldn't stop you nor encourage you to collect the football set. It's a great set and very affordable like the baseball.

There are three Kellogg's Football PSA 9's on Teletrade's Thursday night auction. There aren't any on Ebay at this moment. I don't mind telling you because I don't colllect them
    image.
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

<< <i>What should I know about this set if I wanted to pursue in PSA 9 or better >>

You should know that the gemmintman persues this set. And he takes no prisoners!

edit - sorry he's on the baseball. Your safe from his wrath on the football!

aconte
  • Options
    Aconte, I take prisoners. I just don't feed them anything.
  • Options
    ...yeah

when I quoted from the Geneva convention

he just laughed at me!!
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    Ohhh. I thought you were talking about a convention you attented in Geneva. My mistake...image
  • Options
    You must have been thinking about the Global Authentic convention held in Geneva.

They figured that despite getting people to party in Vegas, and still couldn't get anyone to buy their cards. They thought that they'd try to "off" their slabs to the Swiss as being an integral part of a cuckoo-clock.
  • Options
    Guffy

The 1970 Kelloggs Football is readily available in the factory sets (envelopes)

The baseball looks much better IMHO