Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

WTB: Liberty Nickels in PCGS MS64

I am looking to buy a few, good quality Liberty Nickels for this set.

View the set here.

I haven't worked on this set or added a coin to it for over 6 months now. And I am getting the itch to add a couple nice coins to keep this set moving forward. I am looking for any missing date in my set (except the 1903 as I have a raw one to submit to PCGS) in PCGS MS64 grade. The kicker is I am looking for a complete full strike. No mushy stars or flat hair, etc. View the photo of the 1883 No Cents to see what I am after. I don't mind light toning either. Please let me know if you have something that may work. I would need to see photos also. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    TahoeDaleTahoeDale Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭
    Good luck on your search. I had an average grade of 66 in my set(retired) and not all dates had full linear lines on the stars. The 1894 in 66 had two almost flat stars, and was the nicest one I could find in 10 years.
    TahoeDale
  • Options
    I have a few of the PCGS CERTIFIED Nickels in MS and Proof. Do you have any high graded Liberty Nickels for trade or sale? I'd also be interested in Jefferson MS65/66 w/wo FS. Thanks,KURT
  • Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might want to consider expanding your search to NGC too, especially since you are being so specific(which I dont blame you for!)
  • Options
    Schmitz7Schmitz7 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭
    PM sent - I have a few you need in PCGS MS64
  • Options
    DAMDAM Posts: 2,410 ✭✭
    PM sent
    Dan