Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

OK LOOKS LIKE I`M GONNA HAVE A CONTEST

WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN A EDGE KOBE GAME BALL CARD, A TORY HOLT SIGN OF THE TIMES AND HMM LETS SEE A SHAQ UD ROOKIE AND I`LL PROB TOSS IN A FEW MORE THINGS AS WELL. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FIND OUT FOR ME WHO JuniorBuggles REALLY IS. I HAVE A FEELING HE IS SOMEONE FROM THE FORUM THAT IS SUCK A CHICKEN SH*T THAT HE CANT USE HIS REAL NICK TO COME AFTER ME.... NO HE HAS TO PICK ON SOMEONE WHO HASNT DONE ANYONE WRONG IN ANY WAY. WELL I KNOW you WILL COME ON THIS POST MESSING WITH MY LITTLE LADY CAUSE YOU DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO FACE A MAN. BUT THATS OK LITTLE BOY YOUR TIME WILL COME... ENOUGH ABOUT YOU .
SO ANYONE THAT CAN GIVE ME PROOF AS TO WHO THIS LITTLE PUNK IS THE CARDS ARE YOURS. I`D LIKE A HOME ADDY AND A TELEPHONE NUMBER AND MAYBE HIS IP NUMBER... I KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF HIS LITTLE A$$ . I DONT WANT PEOPLE JUST GUESSING AS TO WHO IT REALLY IS, HMM MAYBE HE WILL HAVE THE BALLS TO LET ME KNOW HIMSELF. AND ONE MORE THING IF YOU COULD YOU ALL DO ME A FAVOR AND IF HE PUTS UP ANOTHER POST LIKE THAT PLEASE DONT RESPOND TO IT... JUST LET IT DROP CAUSE JOYCE DONT WANT TO SEE IT TOPPED EVERY TIME SHE HITS THE REFRESH BUTTON..... GOOD LUCK ON THE CONTEST GUYS
LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S

Comments

• ttt
    come on guys
  • yea
  • how old are you NAS...? jeez?
    im from the loot and im proud
  • well as long as he dont read this post it might work, lol
    edit that part out just in case he does and i`m sure he will
  • yeah thats what i was thinkin! jeez
    im from the loot and im proud
  • What did this guy do? ive been gone all day plmk thanx
    and also we have added to the mix from carey craft a person that comes on here to read the posts from time to time and was a little upset from that little punk and wanted to add 2- 90 fleer update emmitt smith sets so lmk what you find out...... you can pm me if you like
  • Thank you Carey for your interest and wanting to help. Come on y'all, if you can help us out I will be glad to add to the winnings as well. I will add a $60 Carter card. Please pm Q with your information, and thanks in advance, means a lot to me.
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • i will throw these 2 cards in to who ever finds who this punk is
    99-00 black Diamond Devean George Diamond Debut
    01-02 Topps Samueal Dalembert Rc

Just felt like helping out.
    Dustin bradley AKA Kobe bryant

http://www.webspawner.com/users/cardzparadize/index.html

Always Looking for Kobe bryant,Dirk Nowitzki,Steve Francis,Steve Nash,Michael Finley,Sean Elliot,Quincy Carter,LaDainian Tomlinson,Emmitt Smith

CU References-
    funnyguy0015(4),
    IAMSPORTSCARDSMAN,
    cardnyou(3),
    Baird34,
    Brice(5),
    coryZbinden,
    Josher416
    Clippers21Fan(2)
    Chayne2
    AlabamaHammerSlammer
    Lilai3
    SmoothShooter
    battier(2)
  • 8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    I have a feeling who it is. But no evidence. The same person tried to bash me with the same name. It was what he said that made me pretty sure because he did it earlier to me thourgh IM using almost the exact same wording. I will pm you the name.
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • good news
    i got this from Carey Craft ...... the nice guy that pm`ed me about this mess.. he did a little work for me and emailed me this

mike,
    no luck with the ip address, but for the good news i made a few phone calls and juniorbuggles is suspended off cu and also his ip address will be blocked from further use. he will not be able to log on again under any name without changing internet companies. also the message was taking off the board and duncangal will not have to see it again.the little ass ttt it this morning

if you reat this Carey thank you very much for what you have done..... and thanks for what everyone has done to try and help me but i`d still like to have his IP addy cause he would not like me very well after i got it image
  • NashNash Posts: 709
    No one knows who this guy is...this really bothers me...

Q and Duncan Girl, along with anyone else interested...Im going to see if this guy actually is a card collector...if so, i will set up a trade with him, in order to get more info, using a name that i am sure he has never seen before...(lets just hope hes that dumb)...
  • DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was Rusnak. He actually pm'd me once wanting to trade with me but for some reason I didn't and now I am glad. Hope you find out who this punk is...
    i want this little boy gone from here for good....... hope Carey was able to do it but i still wanr his email and ip
  • NashNash Posts: 709
    were you able to use anything i sent you?
  • Joyce/Quasar.. I have a little evidence.. (don't need a prize though)... I had received a pm from JuniorBuggles when I made a post asking for references on 49erfan... he said that don't trade w/49erfan cause he ripped him of over $100+ in cards... now if you figure this out, you can sincerly ask 49erfan, of who he traded with, and if any weird trades from here. Then get list of names, and narrow it down one by one, or he may even know himself. I will try my hardest to look further into it.
    Thanks,
    -Jason
    LET"S GO CUBS!!!
    BEST BASEBALL PITCHER: MARK PRIOR!
    Cards & References:
    Jasons Players
  • duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    Thanks Jason, Nash! We are gathering some good info, and we really appreciate everyones help! image When we get some definate evidence we will let you know!
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading