Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Dale Murphy

Dale Murphy was my favorite player as a kid. I still have (and use!) his signature glove I got when I was 7 or so ('84?). Does anyone know if he signs TTM? If so, would someone be kind enough to send me his address? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
2.5 is pretty much my speed.

Comments

• thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭
    Ask the guys in this thread. They'll help.
  • SethroSethro Posts: 671 ✭✭
    I sent him a 79 and 84 Topps on January 28 and haven't gotten anything back yet.
    Positive transactions: Bighurt2000 - DavidPuddy - ShootyBabitt - Bosox1976 - LarryP - Captainthreeputt - Tedw9 - aconte -EAsports -Johnsteph10 -hhmag70 - depcs - TheThrill22 - scotgreb - longtimemetsfan - cadets68 - augustaman - mcholke - miconelegacy
  • scmavlscmavl Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info guys. Dale actually came here to my town last year for a lunch meet & green (and signing) for only $20, but I was out of town.
  • mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    He and his family are back living in Utah.

2 ways I would suggest getting in touch. 1) He is managed by athletepromotions.com and they book all of his PR events and handle his speaking schedule. They would be the best place to find out if he still addresses fan mail and what address that would need to go to.

The other route would be to send correspondence to his name to the I Won't Cheat Foundation (iwontcheat.com), which is HQ'd near his home in Utah. I'm sure it would get to him that way as well. The last I heard, he was still actively involved in running that.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • scmavlscmavl Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭
    Excellent, thanks!
  • Happy birthday Dale.
  • He signed for me but it was one of my longer waits. Over a year I believe.