Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Hall of Fame set

I'm curious - everyone listed on the Hall of Fame registry but one has their set viewable by all. Is that an option, like the rest of the sets, or is it that DL wants privacy?

Comments

• Options
    Hi,
    It is an option just like any other sets.

Penny
    Collectors Universe
  • Options
    << It is an option just like any other sets. >>

Thanks Penny. By any chance, will you be attending the National this August?

The reason I ask is because a ton of us are going to get together and party like there is no tomorrow and since you answered my question in a timely matter, well, you'll have an invitation.
  • Options
    Let me know where the party will be ....
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Halley:

Apparently at the party, they are going to have a sacraficial burn of everyone's Bid McPhee cards. Thus, you are officially uninvited.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    Schmitty:

Just be sure to grab me a pile of ashes from one of the cards.

As best I understand it, the lowest PSA grade is a 1, so they can't grade my card any lower than a 1 just because it happens to be in ash form. After all, a burned card has no creases. image
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Hal - they can still call it recolored and refuse to grade it.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    Then I will just have to send it to PRO grading and receive a grade of 10+ Gem Mint. image
  • Options
    << Let me know where the party will be .... >>

Hal, if you are going - let me know. The party will be several days long... I sure hope you old farts can handle it!
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Hal - and what good will a PRO 10 do you in the registry? [Note that I'm not quarreling with your belief as to the grade.] image

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    Assuming there are no family emergencies ... I am indeed going to National and I just got my VIP passes in the mail TODAY !!

I think I will get to Chicago on Wednesday and stay through the weekend.
  • Options
    Thanks for the invite Vorthian! I didn't even see it until today! Well, I won't be going. The only show I've ever gone to is the Long Beach one for coins. I don't usually go to shows for my job. You all have a great time. Party on.

Penny
  • Options
    << Assuming there are no family emergencies ... I am indeed going to National and I just got my VIP passes in the mail TODAY !! >>

Hal: You must bring Stan, I need to see how he likes his new home!

<< You all have a great time. >>

Penny: How are we going to have a great time if you are not present? sighs. I tell you what, you can give that invitation to any of the fine young ladies who will be attending! I tell you what... give me some of your favorite numbers from 1 - 36 and I'll play them at the Roulette table. image
  • Options
    Vorthian: It's like Field of Dreams all over again for Stan.

He and the boys are playing games in my safe deposit box ... and in their World, Stan's spitball is still allowed!