Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Needing checklists for 2010 Bowman Chrome

I am making a set of this and I really need the three checklists so I know who I need. Can someone that has these three please PM me when you get a chance and we can work out something?

Thank you so much.

Shane
Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases

Comments

• Options
    al032184al032184 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭
    You can find the checklists on this site.. Text
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Dude you are the man. Thank you very much.

Shane
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    The reason why I need the checklist for all three is because I am missing checklist #3. I know the vetern players are numbered 1-180 followed by rookies 181-220 and then on checklist #2 it has BCP#111-220 however I have some BDP, some BDPPs and some of the USA cards. I don't know if these were issued in the set and can be found on checklist #3 or not. The link that one of the collectors gave me is not specific on this issue. Can anyone help getting me the actual checklists issued out of the packs from 2010 Bowman Chrome?

Shane
  • Options
    al032184al032184 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭
    The cards released with Bowman Chrome and listed on the 3rd checklist are the TPC, Team USA, USA 18&Under, and Dual USA 18&Under cards listed at the bottom of that page. The BDP and BDPP cards, along with different USA cards were issued in 2010 Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects. You can find those checklists on that same site, under Product Reviews.