Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Ebay feedback question

What is the time frame to leave feedback? I ask because a buyer apparently still hasn't received a card that was purchased on May 1st and im worried about a neg.

Comments

• Options
    I think as long as you still have it in your bought/sold and can click on the auction you can leave it, I know I've left feedback several months after the fact, but sometimes if I accidentally delete it I can't leave feedback and have to call
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    you can't delete anything from the "leave Feedback" section even if you've deleted the item under "sold"
  • Options

<< <i>you can't delete anything from the "leave Feedback" section even if you've deleted the item under "sold" >>

that's what I meant, I don't know how to get to the leave feedback without going through sold
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    it's on the left side near the bottom when you go to My Ebay under Shortcuts

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it used to be 90 days - I believe now it is 60 days.
  • Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭

After your transaction, you have a full 60 days to leave Feedback.

Obviously, FB for buyers is now TOTALLY worthless. The venue is
    infested with subhuman criminal-trash posing as buyers with 100%
    FB scores.

Now that EBAY has constructed a system that assists "buyers" in
    fraudulent efforts to STEAL from sellers, the company's "resolution
    center" is OVERWHELMED and they must continually hire more and
    more "CS" reps to keep the FRAUD train rolling.

Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    If I haven't received an item I paid for on May 1st....you would be getting your NEG. Unless you have delivery confirmation....you need to make good with the buyer....am I missing something?
  • Options

<< <i>After your transaction, you have a full 60 days to leave Feedback.

Obviously, FB for buyers is now TOTALLY worthless. The venue is
    infested with subhuman criminal-trash posing as buyers with 100%
    FB scores.

Now that EBAY has constructed a system that assists "buyers" in
    fraudulent efforts to STEAL from sellers, the company's "resolution
    center" is OVERWHELMED and they must continually hire more and
    more "CS" reps to keep the FRAUD train rolling. >>

So sad, but so true.
    Ebay needs to allow sellers to once again leave negative feedback back for buyers/scum/scam artists/PITA buyers, if ebay allowed this, it would definitely reduce the number of scams and also allow sellers to know who is bad and add them to the BBL. jmho
  • Options

<< <i>If I haven't received an item I paid for on May 1st....you would be getting your NEG. Unless you have delivery confirmation....you need to make good with the buyer....am I missing something? >>

the buyer was international but I refunded his money last night, it was for a lot of hockey cards around 6 bucks