Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Nolan Ryan Coors Light Display

I was wondering if anyone could help me with an approximate value of my Nolan Ryan display. It was from my local Wal-Mart and was on display in early 1998. The tear sheets on the display were for a chance to win a trip to the All-Star game at Coors Field. It's about 5' tall and still has most of the tear sheets attached. I'm in the process of clearing out some of my collection and this is one of those pieces that doesn't really fit. But at the same time I don't want to sell it if it's only worth a little bit of money. Ryan was my favorite player growing up and this was the pride and joy of my collection at one point. So if anyone has any information about rarity or value please let me know. Thanks!

Chris
My small collection
Want List:
'61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
Cardinal T206 cards
Adam Wainwright GU Jersey

Comments

• IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭✭
    there are several of Cal Ripken Jr. similar to this and the tough thing is shipping as well as display room....

i'd throw a value of approx. $50-$75 on it to the right collector.

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257
    Thanks, IMF. I am definitely keeping it if that is all it is worth. Too bad it's not a Cardinal or Roy Campanella, though. LOL
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    I used to have one of Ripken, but I had to pitch it because it would scare away the females.

I would say IMF is pretty close with the value. A Jordan recently sold on ebay for ~$65 shipped.
  • kingbeeswaxkingbeeswax Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    I have a 8 foot Borat display..wonder what it's worth.
  • IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have a 8 foot Borat display..wonder what it's worth. >>

NICE!!!!
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.