Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

adanaC noitaredefnoC-erP morf egakcorB looC A

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
John Kraljevich at his best - a heading on his web site for a BROCKAGE he has for sale. image
"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    I thought maybe you invented a new grading systemimage-----------------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭
    !ofnI eht rof sknahT
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    breakdownbreakdown Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, if you're going to be a coin dealer, you might as well have some fun at it. The guy has fun. Loved the recap of his trip to the Northwest.

"Look up, old boy, and see what you get." -William Bonney.

• Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ?knil
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    CoinosaurusCoinosaurus Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Classic K.

Ya know, I have decided.

If I ever sell my collection, it is gonna go to Stack's, with the stipulation that JohnK can catalog it with NO edits of any kind from the management. Further, the cataloguer is to be given instructions that he can write anything he wants with no fear of retaliation from the powers-that-be. If they don't like those terms, I'll go talk to Heritage.
  • Options
    BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Classic K.

Ya know, I have decided.

If I ever sell my collection, it is gonna go to Stack's, with the stipulation that JohnK can catalog it with NO edits of any kind from the management. Further, the cataloguer is to be given instructions that he can write anything he wants with no fear of retaliation from the powers-that-be. If they don't like those terms, I'll go talk to Heritage. >>

Good idea.--------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    ?esaelp knil...ti dnif t'naC
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    !ykniL

.seceip 51 tuoba nwoD
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    !ti ekil yllaer I ,looc yreV
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>John Kraljevich at his best - a heading on his web site for a BROCKAGE he has for sale. image >>

I thought maybe a simplified version of his return policy.
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's great and I also like this heading... "Let's Go Get Some Beers and Watch Handel Rock the House" image
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file