Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

BIG SALE - prices reduced on ebay ending today

any interest???

items that remained were moved to ebay. link below.

al.

auction

Comments

• alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    more added:

4 boxes 1987 Donruss delivered for $65....believe this is in line with what I've seen them selling on ebay $10-15 a box. all four boxes are in similar shape as the one that is scanned:

and here's some more....for the basketball fan out there:

three (3) 2007-08 Topps basketball bonus boxes. Each box contains 22 packs....6 cards per pack.....chance for autos and relics in these boxes.....will send to you for $55 SOLD SOLD

four (4) 2008-09 Topps blaster boxes - each box contains 10 packs - all four boxes delivered for $50. SOLD
    uncovered five (5) 1993 Cleveland Indians Game Face magazines. Each numbered to 160,000. all five for $25 or can break them into two lots, one of 2 for $10 and one of 3 for $15......where are the Indians fans??? prices based on priorty medium flat rate box for the lot of 5 and flat rate envelopes for the two smaller lots.....or if you want to pick them up even cheaper.......I'm out in Parma for the Indian fans out there.

al.

I have three separate lots of 1983 Fleer vending available. These are all from a case I broke many years ago that I had hidden away in my basement and found them last night as my wife and I have started our basement cleaning. Each lot contains the four vending boxes numbered from 1 to 4. $150 delivered for each lot, if you want all three lots let me know and I'll deal with you at lower price. Each four box lot makes three complete sets. if you are near Cleveland and can pick them up the price goes even lower........the wife says she needs new shoes so they got to go.

al.

one more item to tempt you......one full box and a second box of 32 packs. I used to do shows up until about six years ago and the boxes still had my show prices on them of $99 for the box and $3 a pack....wow have times changed......you can have all 68 packs delivered for $75. photos below, obviously the box that has only 32 packs shows more wear than the unopened box......these are the last from a case that I bought many years ago.

imageimage
    moving to ebay soon.....last chance thanks for looking.

al.
    moved to ebay...link below

items ending on ebay today at reduced prices