Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Double or Nothing with next months specials?

I have ALOT of raw cards to send in, as well as the cracked slab sub. I was just curious if the opinion is to squeeze them in this month before the specials ran out, or do you think the specials will be even better next month?

Comments

• Options
    SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it be nice if PSA gave us a preview a day or two before the end of the month of the next month's specials?
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the same boat... I renewed my membership this month, and I have a large stack of cards that has been building since last August (my last sub). I'm taking the gamble and hoping for a little better special in July. Can I get a $4.50?? image
  • Options
    I can help out with this issue. Just print out the shipping label on the last day of the month. The next day see what the new specials are, either send the package or Void the label on PP. Voiding the label will get you your money back.

Small problems with easy solutions.

Dave
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I can help out with this issue. Just print out the shipping label on the last day of the month. The next day see what the new specials are, either send the package or Void the label on PP. Voiding the label will get you your money back.

Small problems with easy solutions.

Dave >>

Post office claims labels must be shipped same day as stated on label. Don't know if they actually enforce that.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    No..Dave is right.....I believe a Click-N-Ship label gives you 24 hours to cancel it.
  • Options
    It is not enforced. Just print out the label, and drop in the drop box.

DO NOT HAND TO THE PERSON AT THE COUNTER, THEY WILL REFUSE IT. WRONG DATE!!!

Put it in the drop box, and it goes on it's way. Never had a problem.

Any more simple problems, just ask...Please no spelling quizes....

Dave
  • Options

<< <i>No..Dave is right.....I believe a Click-N-Ship label gives you 24 hours to cancel it. >>

I think you have 2 days to to request a refund..Bot not sure.

Dave
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    The special will either be better or the same, so I'm not that worried.
  • Options
    Been printing postage out to PSA on the last day of the month for quite some time. You do get 48 hours to cancel an already printed label, so no issues there.
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll take a guess and say that the specials next month will be better than June. I was not impressed with the June specials.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    If any of you guys can wait a little longer, I'm still planning to do that large group sub (over 1000 cards) in August when PSA has a table at the next show in White Plains. I spoke to Roy Alcala at the last show and he promised a price of $4.50.
  • Options
    I think a nice $4.50 per card rate would be great to kick off the summer!!! I would also like to see a pack grading special. I have almost 100 packs I would like to grade from all these group rips.

I don't even own right now 1 graded pack. It's gonna be a hefty bill to get these all done..

Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options
    I would like to see the Special which is half off of regrades!
    Paul