Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Anyone have an interest in 94&95 Signature & Superior Rookie Auto Cards??

I have 575 of these babies left over from back then and I would like to sell them.
Is there anyone here that would make me an offer for them? Give mea PM
Thanks

Comments

• Not sure which ones these are,got any scans?
    U FOLD<I WIN
  • You have any from the 1995 Signature Rookies Signature Prime Football #/3000? I know someone who is collecting the set.
  • TinyTiny Posts: 2,598

Here is a sample of the different ones I have. Some just a few vut like the FB & BB there are many

• rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did they make one of Rodney Young (LSU, New York Giants)?
    Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    would love to see a list, I collect Packers and maybe even a few others since there are multiple sports.
  • raiderguy10raiderguy10 Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭
    also interested in a list.
    Collect HOF Autos and Anything Raiders.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    I would be interested in a hockey list.

Sam
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.

As far as checklists, if you do a Google search for the year the brand and sport
    you can find a lot of information about these cards.
    We want a list of who you have, not who is on the checklist. If you were really interested in selling, that's some vital information. It doesn't really pay for us to look at the checklist and compile a list of who we hope you have. That just seems lazy to me....but that's just one man's opinion.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Would be interested as well..but need to know what you have first

O K Thanks Away, I don't have the time to make a list of 575 cards. Just thought
    some one would want to pay maybe 20 cent a piece for real autograph cards.

Any players that were popular?

"In Al We Trust!"

• thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    I'll bite, I'll give you a dime apiece, $57.50 for the entire lot delivered. You don't have to checklist them or anything, just pack them carefully and put them in a box and ship them my way.

I can pay tonight via paypal if you accept. That's my highest offer, I don't really need them, just willing to take a flyer and see what happens.

No lists needed and I won't inundate you with questions.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs