Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1950 BOWMAN

I am just looking around to see if anyone else is working on the 1950 Bowman set.
I am working on it off and and on over the years. I started looking at them again today!
Who has this set?

Comments

• Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    I just sold a low grade set to a collector a few months back.I had it for years.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    jeff8877jeff8877 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    Heritage,

I am working on a PSA 7 set and am about 55% complete. Many of these cards are tough to come by and populations for the set are pretty low. Likely to be a long journey.

Tell me about your set, raw or graded, what big cards do you have etc.

Jeff

PS...I have another friend who is also working on a graded set...he goes by jayandbutton on the psa registry.
  • Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    Heritage,

I am working on a PSA 7 set and am about 55% complete. Many of these cards are tough to come by and populations for the set are pretty low. Likely to be a long journey.

Tell me about your set, raw or graded, what big cards do you have etc.

Jeff

PS...I have another friend who is also working on a graded set...he goes by jayandbutton on the psa registry.

Hi Jeff, I had a set complete raw with some graded. I Sold off the raw cards over a year ago! Man i miss this set, I am thinking of putting a complete graded set together in psa 7's myself.

I didn't think i would miss the cards but i do. Crazy i know image I don't see alot of people putting this set together.

George
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I'm down to 8 cards for the set, been playing with it for years. I found the low numbers much tougher than I would've thought.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options

I've been collecting since 2000 in PSA 7 or better. Finally down to about 8 left, all commons but for the Feller. Anyone wanna help, lol.

Now looking for a 1950 Bowman Baseball Box as pictured below.