Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

New to the Darkside Forum.... More Conder Pics Added!

Hi, Dorkgirl recommended that I check out the Darkside since I LOVE Conder tokens and have been putting together my own collection of pretty Conder tokens. For those of you who don't know me, I am a dealer and a collector, and I specialize in U.S. pennies (I know you guys won't give me a hard time about using that word, right?!), but I hope to pop in here now and then, see what's going on, take a peek at any new Conders you all might have, and maybe post my new Conders! So here are a few of my most recent Newps....

Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®

Comments

• SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are AWESOME - they reflect an era that was not only an Industrial Revolution, but a Social Revolution in which rights of men and women finally came to the forefront.

BTW love the reptiles on #1.
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • olmanjonolmanjon Posts: 1,187
    Welcome to the dark side. Careful. You might not want to go back to the light side.image
    Olmanjon
    Proud recipiant of the Lord M "you suck award-March-2008"
    http://bit.ly/bxi7py
  • theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Darkside. Those are very nice.image
  • USAROKUSAROK Posts: 887 ✭✭✭
    Those tokens have super eye appeal! Welcome to the Darkside.

usarok
  • TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! We have cookies!

Great conders image
  • Welcome.

Beautiful tokens!

By the way, I specialize in U.S. centavos. image
  • DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Glad to see you here.image
    Becky
  • worldcoinguyworldcoinguy Posts: 2,999 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! You certainly know how to make a proper entrance with all the eye candy for us to enjoy.....wow.

If you make it back to setup at another pacific NW coin show this year I will ceratinly stop and introduce myself.
  • coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭
    That crocodile/snake token is super cool! image
  • HoledandCreativeHoledandCreative Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! image
  • ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Welcome! You certainly know how to make a proper entrance with all the eye candy for us to enjoy.....wow.

If you make it back to setup at another pacific NW coin show this year I will ceratinly stop and introduce myself. >>

I will be at the October Portland PNNA again this year so I hope to see you there.

And thank you everyone for the very warm welcome! I certainly love looking at and sharing my Conder tokens here on the boards, they are so unique and fun! I have some more Conder tokens waiting for me to pick up from a friend at the ANA Summer Seminar this week and will get Todd to photograph them as soon as I can so I can post them. One has a really cool terminal die state!

In the meantime, here are a few more neat Conder tokens from my collection....

Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®