Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

miscellaneous gold FSHO prices lowered 6/30

I have a few items for sale here only. I accept payment via paypal, and all prices include shipping and insurance. 7 day return if you are unhappy with your purchase. I would also like to apologize for being a horrible photographer.

First is a group of 3 gold coins. There is an 1847-o $10, a 1856-s $2.5, and an 1851-o $2.5. PLEASE NOTE all 3 coins are harshly cleaned. I am asking 1060 for the group of 3 (a smidge less than melt as of writing this). ON-HOLD.

Here is a 1901 $10 lib graded ms63 by NGC. The coin has overall nice fields, a just a smidge of rub on the face. I am asking 930 for it.

Here is an 1878-cc GSA morgan dollar. It has a GSA card and the original box. The card has the number 78013805 in the upper right hand corner. The box is in pretty decent shape, but the binding is torn. In my opinion the coin is a low end ms63, and no higher.Sale Pending.

Lastly here is a group of 24 morgan dollars. I would describe the group overall as super sliders. A few are legitimately uncirculated, but very low end uncs. Asking less than VG bid for the group. sale pending.

Comments