Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Traders Retreat members please help

I recieved the confirmation email this morning saything that my application has been approved to join, and it contained links to the page, boards, and such. When I attempted to post, it told me I had to be a community member. I have emailed TR and have yet to hear back (that was this morning), is there any way for me to sign in right away? I would love to be able to post now. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Josh

Comments

• Options
    I am on TR. All I can say is to sign on using your msn, then go to the message board. You shouldnt have a problem. Good luck, if you do have a problem email me and I would be glad to help you JOSHER416@AOL.COM

Thanks,

-Josh
    COLLECT:Shawn Marion,Morris Peterson,Tyson chandler,Eddie Griffin. CU REFS: 29 unique --- nymets20(2),funnyguy0015(3),tuneman,mich97champs,reddog,mike23(2),lilsun1,biggjc(3),thudfb(3),airjordan23(2),mightymouse,jason,uwftke26(2),gettinout(5),duncangal,epag64(3),kbryant,battiergasolduo,nodoubt64,Scott2141,kobecollector,lafrentz06,Sporto1633,pugsley(2),CoryZbinden,AI3fan,sonicsfan, fuzz86, injun01 , matrix31
    ebay feedback: 260+, 0 negs or nuetrals
    member of TR, CE, CD, CTF, TLR and more
  • Options
    i have signed in using my msn passport, and it is telling me i am not a member of this community. they probably haven't updated the list yet. no worries, i'm sure they will get me in soon.
  • Options
    Cranejoshua,

I'm not positive but I think you were accepted but they activate new members once a week on Wednesdays so I would assume you'll be accessible tommorrow.
    John Newman/Refs galore, 400 Ebay Feedback no negs!
    My Wantlist/Tradelist is here
  • Options
    ive been informed that the email i recieved was not from the managment, but rather an outside source. thank you for your help. josh
  • Options
    apparently a ASST.Mgr let 18 of the pending people in w/out Mgr's approval. So the only way to right this was to ban all the people let in illegally and have them reapply. The person who let everyone in is being sought after and will be dealt with accordingly. Sorry for the mix-up.

Evan
    LQQkin for ,Kobe, and Baron Davis & Kenyon Martin
    Ref's:
    Johnscottanthony*****
    Mpower
    AI3TheAnswer
    Sporto1633
    Duncangal
    THiTo
    Kenny**
    Baljit
    Ejones
    etc...etc..
  • Options
    If I reapply tonight, would my application for TR hypothetically be approved tomorrow, or would I wait until next week?
  • Options
    TR management will go over your application and give you a decision tomorrow. Whatever the decision we are very happy you are interested in TR

JSA
    ">JSA Collection
    Co Creator and Founder of the Scooby site/Trader Retreat.com/ sportscardinfo.com/ hoopscollector.com and the TR network.com
  • Options
    JSA, do I need to reapply? I was told all applicants were banned and needed to apply again. I tried, but my email address is currently being used. Please let me know if I need to do anything else. Thanks. Josh
  • Options
    JSA were you intrested in the thomas 2 color legends jersey? plmk thanx
  • Options
    NashNash Posts: 709
    I applied a couple of weeks ago and I am now experiencing the same situation as cranejoshua...I was about to post, but i saw this first. Thank for the answers, even if i didnt ask the questions...I will check back tomorrow
  • Options
    Josh and Nash,
    Please reapply again. I have removed your names from the ban list so you should have no problems reapplying. Sorry for all the hassels and thanks for your patience.

LAdude, THanks for offer, but id have to pass on the Thomas. THanks

JSA
    ">JSA Collection
    Co Creator and Founder of the Scooby site/Trader Retreat.com/ sportscardinfo.com/ hoopscollector.com and the TR network.com