Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: Mahogany or Maple Storage Boxes

Good morning,

Recently I shared a box that was made by the wood shop teacher at the school I teach at (pictures below). Some forum members expressed interest and I passed that on to him. Below is the response that he gave me:

If you have any interest, please let me know and I will pass it on to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paul,
I read that thread. Thank them for the nice comments for me. It seems like fewer people admire hand made items these days. So, it's great to hear my work is appreciated. Thanks for posting the pics.

I would be willing to make some boxes on the side.

I would do a box with your dimensions, in mahogany, for $250 (not including shipping). It would be an exact duplicate, with whatever engraving they wanted on the lid.

That same box in Maple would be $265
Those boxes would have brass plated hardware.

If they wanted solid brass hardware, add $20 to the price.

I also can install an invisible hinge system where you can't see the hinge when it's closed for $15.

As for shipping, they can pick it up if they're local, or I'll UPS it, or USPS. Whatever is cheaper. It may fit in a large flat rate box (I think it's like $15 plus a few bucks for bubble wrap, etc...). I'll also need a few weeks lead time since these are all hand made.

We can do different sizes as well. I would just need to know inside height, length and width of rows, and # of rows. Add a quarter inch to each dimension to give the cards a little clearance room. If it's just a minor tweak in size, the box will be the same price. If it's a bigger change, or more rows, I'll get back to you on price.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks.