Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Manchester United Authentic Nike Jersey New never worn

I know we have some soccer (futball) fans on the board so I thought I would put this up.

I have a Manchester United authentic Nike jersey that is just the right size for the fan who, well, isnt just the right size to play anymore. This is a 2x jersey that is brand new and has never been worn. The story is I work for Aon, which is the main sponsor for Man U. They gave us each a real jersey to wear but it was, sorry to say, too small for me. This jersey is, as I said brand new, size 2X and still has all the tags attached. It has never been worn and kept in a non smoking home. The jersey itself has a price tag of 80 U.S. dollars and would be something a Man U fan would love to have. As I mentioned this is a authentic jersey as noted by the tagging (see pictures).

The jersey is the professional model made of a dri-fit fabric that wicks moisture away from the body. The patch is sewn on and the other logos are screened just as the authentic team jerseys are for Man U.

I would like to get 50 Dollars for this item and 5 bucks for shipping. Please let me know if you have interest. If you are a Man U fan or know someone who is this jersey wont come much cheaper.

The jersey will come with the Aon bag pictured below.

I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!

Comments

• Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    One quick bump to the top!!
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    What's on the back? I'm not a soccer fan at all (as far as watching it), but I do play (yes, I'm a XXL, but I can still move for my size) in an indoor soccer league every Tuesday night and we wear generic red shirts, so that would be kind of cool to sport. I take it Manchester United is a decent team?

I'll offer $40 delivered for it and would pay immediately via paypal.
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    wallst32wallst32 Posts: 513 ✭✭

<< <i> I take it Manchester United is a decent team?

>>

ManU and Real Madrid are probably the two most prestigious soccer clubs of all time; even if you don't know what you'd be wearing I'm sure someone will image
  • Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    PM sent to Mike!! Thanks for the offer!

To be honest I am not a soccer fan but if I could fit into this jersey without making the threads scream in agony as they are stretched I would be wearing it!! Its a great jersey and should be just right for you to play in!
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, I'll wear it proudly on Tuesday nights. It wil go much better with my soccer outfit then my Vlad Guerrero red Rangers jersey that I currently wear, LOL.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs