Home Precious Metals

Video of 1 million in gold and silver coins

Comments

• EagleEyeEagleEye Posts: 7,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick Snow, Eagle Eye Rare Coins, Inc.Check out my new web site:
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭

I'm sure he has a few of those briefcases stashed in his closet at home.

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • I wonder who the fat guy sitting in the background is? He sure is keeping a eye on that pile! ( he has that mob boss look) Also, the interviewer sure is banging all those gold coins together ruffly! I would think they would be now scratched up and sold as factory seconds!
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
  • I wonder who the fat guy sitting in the background is?

he looks like a fat guy getting upset that his jimmy johns order hasnt arrived yet.

the interviewer sure is banging all those gold coins together ruffly! I would think they would be now scratched up and sold as factory seconds!

thats all fake crap. looks like only the 10 ounce silver bars were the only real thing on the table. they would never expose that much out in the open like that in a general office environment. trust me, i have worked in that kind of environment and it would never happen.
  • 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

thats all fake crap. looks like only the 10 ounce silver bars were the only real thing on the table. they would never expose that much out in the open like that in a general office environment. trust me, i have worked in that kind of environment and it would never happen. >>

The "gold" coins sound obviously fake.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22

• << <i>

<< <i>

thats all fake crap. looks like only the 10 ounce silver bars were the only real thing on the table. they would never expose that much out in the open like that in a general office environment. trust me, i have worked in that kind of environment and it would never happen. >>

The "gold" coins sound obviously fake.

imageimageimage >>

I would agree. sounds and looks fake to me