Home Precious Metals
Options

Would you pay $100,000 for a razor?

The handle of the razor is made entirely of iridium, an extremely scarce and expensive metal that is so dense it could survive a drop into molten lava. The blades of the beast are made from artificially grown sapphire, making them hypoallergenic, not to mention many orders of magnitude sharper than your average Bic.The company boasts a 10-year blade life, and backs it up with free sharpening for a decade if the razor ever dulls.
Text
Many successful BST transactions ajia
(x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
mariner67, and Mikes coins

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    OverdateOverdate Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    << Would you pay $100,000 for a razor? >>

Maybe in a few years when $100,000 is the price of a gallon of gas. image

My Adolph A. Weinman signature :)

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Strictly a rich mans toy. If I had that kind of money I'd donate it to a worthy charity and continue to use the cheap disposable razors that work just fine.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Would you pay $100,000 for a razor?
    Probably not being that I have a beard about 10 months out of the year. image
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    Absolutely not, even if I had Bill Gates money I would find the idea of owning a $100,000 razor disgusting.
  • Options
    OldEastsideOldEastside Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heeeeelllllll no, since theres only 99 of them made, I'll wait till they end up at the 99cent storeimage

Steve
    Promote the Hobby