Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

EBAY OVER: 2 LAST JEWELS AND WISHES FOR A GREAT SUMMER!

SEE LAST POST

Summer cleaning: I'll suicide when they're over. image

Italy, Switzerland, France, Crete (x2), a rather pricey but very rare Greek minor silver and more. Give it a try if you like them and remember that only slabbing, shipping, handling etc well exceed $25 per coin, and they are ALL gems, either RD, or RB, a few of which top pop 1/0.

I'll ttt this only once in 6 days from today. Good luck if you're bidding on any, which you should. image

One coin that's not among them is the Spanish 1898 5 pesetas PCGS MS63 that's been sold.

Gone despite the recent addition to my coins, irresistible offer.

But there are also two George VI farthings, one from 1946 in PCGS MS65RB with the most crazy and nice toning that I've seen on a copper coin that even Mark G. failed to capture, as well as another George VI 1951 PCGS MS65RD farthing, but this one I'll rather keep for personal reasons. Superstitions and the likes. image

No disrespect to Mark G., but it's an impossible coin to image. The obverse has 5 different colours, only in hand the asking price ($85) makes sense. Then again... image
Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3

Comments

• Options
    ZoharZohar Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a wonderful looking lot!
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    that was a beaut of a 5Ptas. image
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What a wonderful looking lot! >>

I don't see you bidding on it. image

Nah, stay focused on the talers Zohar, you're doing an excellent job. I too try to stay focused but I can't ,so every now and again I have to clear my extras, the ones not related to my core collection, my dupes , my impulse purchases, etc... Financially, you lose a bit, but every once in a while, here comes one coin like the 5 pesetas that fixes all the rest, when you really don't expect it. Plus you've had the chance to truly enjoy all of them, small, big, whatever.

If you (or other) still insist on the financial aspect, it's only the total of them that counts vs what you paid to get them all, never count them on a one to one basis.

I'll know next Wednesday, won't I? image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    You will do well and I may throw in a bid, lookout image
  • Options
    As promised one last ttt. Bid high, bid often. These are no reserve items and they will be gone in a few hours even at half their certification cost.
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
  • Options
    Under the circumstances seen on every tv set in the world, with hooligans entering peaceful protests for the austerity measures, very well.

Some wise man had once said, when there's blood on the streets, a select minority makes a fortune. This is sad. Where are the national benefactors of the late 19th early 20th century? Wealthy businessmen, that all made serious infrastructure projects and gave them to the State for free. Where is that pride?
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    Zohar, the results are still online for a few more days:

Completed

Two more fresh coins if anyone's interested before this summer break, well needed this year:

REMEMBER THIS IS A STOCK PHOTO FROM AN NGC MS66 RD ALREADY SOLD, AT $328 on eBay

BUT THE COINS ARE IDENTICAL AND THE PCGS IS FRESHER IMO. NO PHOTO OF THE ACTUAL COIN.

CRETE 1901-A PCGS MS 66RD IN PARIS EARLY SLAB WITH EIFFEL TOWER IN A STAMP ON THE LABEL----> $350.00

:

ANOTHER STOCK PHOTO, OF AN INFERIOR QUALITY, BUT SAME ONE YEAR TYPE 0.500 SILVER COIN.

SUCH A RECENT PURCHASE THAT I BARELY RECEIVED IT LAST WEEK. IN LATEST PCGS PARIS SLAB WITH CLEAR PLASTIC THONGS.

GREECE 1930 20 DRACHMAI SILVER, PCGS MS64, WINTER WHITE WITH SUBTLE OH SO LIGHT SHADE, WITH GREAT LUSTER ------>$795.00

THE LAST PCGS MS64 SOLD ON EBAY 8-9 MONTHS OR SO AGO WAS BINED AT $1200.

NO RIM TONING, NO NICKS, TICKS AND OTHER ICKS image ,NO FRICTION ON POSEIDON'S CHEEK AS IN THIS STOCK PHOTO

WITH ACTUAL COIN MUCH WHITER AND LUSTROUS IN HAND. PM me for quick photos of it.

Payment by paypal, free registered shipping to members. Full refund policy within 10 days after receipt of the item, if for any reason unhappy.

Dimitri

Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3