Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

PSA/DNA Signed and/or graded: Ted Williams - Mantle - McCovey - Spahn - Killebrew - Blyleven - more

As I've recently obtained a ball with sigs from most of these players, I'm selling the individual pieces. All prices include shipping. I prefer payment via check/MO, please. Feel free to PM with any questions or if you'd like a back pic. Thanks!

Ted Williams 1987 Perez-Steele - Gorgeous LARGE signature. A great display piece. SOLD

1975 Topps Willie McCovey - Nice sig in felt tip pen. $28

1953 Topps Warren Spahn - This is about the nicest signed '53 Spahn I've ever seen and it cost me a pretty penny. The card is in nice shape as well. $100

SALE PENDING 1954 Topps #1 Ted Williams PSA 1 - I can't believe this didn't grade an 8! OK, seriously, this card is BEAT. But it is a '54 Ted. $22

1961 Topps #307 Mantle WS card PSA 5.5 - Great looking card of the Mick! $34

1971 Topps Bert Blyleven ROOKIE card PSA 4 - Good eye appeal for a 4 of the newest HOF member. $17

Signed Babe Ruth stamped envelope First Day of Issue - Signed by Harmon Killebrew, Frank Robinson, Tony Perez, and Enos Slaughter. This has not been authenticated but I think most collectors would agree these sigs are good. I have multiple sigs by these guys and they look great to me. Four HOFers on one item! $65

SOLD, PENDING PAYMENT... As I have other Mantle autos and need to raise some cash, I'm letting this beautiful signed '66 Topps go. PSA/DNA, no issues, really nice card. $365 shipped in Cont US.

2.5 is pretty much my speed.

Comments

• Options
    scmavlscmavl Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭
    Dropped the price.
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    HuggyfaceHuggyface Posts: 300 ✭✭
    That's a great card at a good price. I picked up a signed 58 AS of the Mick a few months ago or I would have definately bought this one. Good luck.
  • Options
    Bump with a bunch of new items added. The '66 Mantle is spoken for. Sorry if the pics are rotated wrong, Photobucket was giving me grief.
  • Options
    Upski!
  • Options
    I kind of want to keep the Williams and Spahn. They both look so darn good in person.
  • Options
    Some bites, but everything is still here except the Mantle auto.
  • Options
    Prices dropped on everything. Happy Fourth!
  • Options
    mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    Pm sent
  • Options
    Bump.