Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

DO NOT TRADE WITH JAMIE /PIAZZALOMAR!!! THIEF!!

THIS TRADER IS A RIPOFF AND HE TOOK ME FOR OVER 250$ IN TRADE. MY TRADING PARTNER AND I AGREED TO A TRADE WITH HIM ON 3/10, AND HE EMAILED US ON 3/15 STATING HE SENT THE CARDS. NOW IT IS 4/9 AND NOTHING. HE WILL NOT REPLY TO EMAILS, PHONE CALLS, OR ANYTHING ELSE.!!

I HAVE PICKED UP THE INTERNET FRAUD PAPER WORK TO FILL OUT, BUT THATS JUST A HASSLE.

THE TRADE WAS

I SENT HIM-

2001 SPX WM JERSEY/BALL PEYTON MANNING , JERSEY/JERSEY BRETT FAVRE

2000 SP SOTT AUTO DAUNTE CULPEPPER

2001 UD DUAL JERSEY MARSHALL FAULK /KURT WARNER

FOR

2001 UD LEGENDS JERSEY DREW BREES
2001 FLEER RETRO THREADS JERSEY MICHAEL VICK
2001 UD ROOKIE THREADS MICHAEL VICK
2001 HOT PROSPECTS JERSEY DREW BREES
2001 FLEER GENUINE NAME OF THE GAME JERSEY VINCE CARTER
2001 SPX JERSEY/BALL CHRIS WEINKE
2001 UD VINTAGE JERSEY DREW BREES
2001 UD OVATION JERSEY DREW BREES

NEVER GOT ANYTHING- I EMAILED HIM OVER 10 TIMES, AND ON AOL YOU CAN CHECK IF THEY WERE READ OR NOT- THEY HAVE ALL BEEN READ AND DELETED BY HIM, NO REPLIES TO ANYTHING!!!

WHAT SHOULD I DO? THANKS EVERYONE-

I KNOW HE'LL COME ON SAYING HE DIDNT RIP ME AND PEOPLE WONT BELIEVE ME, BUT HE IS A CON ARTIST
looking for nice football gu/autos (warner,culpepper,manning,favre,ect..)
-richie rich

refrences-littlecrum,lwayfan(2),taylor28jag(2),skivermont(2),mikefromchester(3),samsgirl(2),ahares(2),baird,dpeters,chrispy,nbasteve,gordonrules,beasport(2),ljmaya(2),jccrum,asquared(3),moss84(2)

Comments

• Options
    That will work.......... Thanks
    Ref's many

Looking for Marino, Ripken Auto's,Gu & Rc's

• Options
    SO the hassle isn't worth the $250 you was ripped off of? Now I see why Rusnak rips people off with no second thoughts.
  • Options
    NO NO NO, AUTO I WASNT IMPLYING I WASNT GOING TO FILL IT OUT. I WAS ABOUT TO UNTIL I SAW HIM POST IN MY POST LAST NITE AND I DECIDED TO POST IT ON HERE FIRST. IF HE MAKES THIS TRADE CORRECT THEN I WONT, IF NO RESPONSE BY TOMORROW MORNING AT THIS I WILL MAIL IT IN
    -richie rich

refrences-littlecrum,lwayfan(2),taylor28jag(2),skivermont(2),mikefromchester(3),samsgirl(2),ahares(2),baird,dpeters,chrispy,nbasteve,gordonrules,beasport(2),ljmaya(2),jccrum,asquared(3),moss84(2)
  • Options
    any updates on this problem yet? Have you rec'd your cards from him yet. How long has it been now??

E!!
    LQQkin for ,Kobe, and Baron Davis & Kenyon Martin
    Ref's:
    Johnscottanthony*****
    Mpower
    AI3TheAnswer
    Sporto1633
    Duncangal
    THiTo
    Kenny**
    Baljit
    Ejones
    etc...etc..
  • Options
    injun- no updates- it has been since 3/15 now and no cards- and he will not reply to my emails or phone numbers- what should i do?
    -richie rich

• Options
    sorry to hear that heavy..i completed a high $ trade with jaime in which we both sent together..np, injun is working on the dispute as we speak...pm me if you have any questions
    thx
    ed
  • Options
    people should keep this at the top cause i almost made a trade with him
  • Options
    same here ladude
    The 2 best players in the NBA
    KoBe 4 MvP
  • Options
    I also made a trade with him on aol when he instant messaged me out of blue.. We made a big trade, and seeing on aol I get screwed 1:20 deals.. so we both agreed to send same time(very happy I didn't) and a week later, he wouldn't reply to my e-mails, then finally after about 15, he replyed stating that.. it was his "Brother" that was on there, and he refused to finish our trade, because his brother made it not him, was very disappointed.. he should be revoked from traders retreat.
    -Jason
    LET"S GO CUBS!!!
    BEST BASEBALL PITCHER: MARK PRIOR!
    Cards & References:
    Jasons Players
  • Options
    As of now, I am trying to deal with him...I will let you all know what happens.
    The 2 best players in the NBA
    KoBe 4 MvP
  • Options
    I made two trades with him... I'm SURE Glad I DIDN'T Send First... He said he would.. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Mighty!
    http://groups.msn.com/micahscards

I NEED ALL T-MAC CARDS!!!!!!

E-MAIL me @:
    - MS1Tmac@aol.com

ALL REF'S R On My Page!! 75+
  • Options
    he also just replyed saying it was "his brother" but says he will return my stuff. he owens me over 250$ in cards, and i want the right cards or damn good replacements. ill let everyone now- im giving him until monday to deliver
    -richie rich

• Options
    my thought now after reading some posts on him are that he rips people off on aol and is a good trader on traders retreat and on here because he wants people to think hes a good trader.
    -richie rich

• Options
    topping this- i hope he replies to me and sends tonite
    -richie rich

• Options
    I think it only fair to get him KICKED OF TRADERS RETREAT! It should be a safe environment, I dont want to have a problem on TR for anyone.

-Josh
    COLLECT:Shawn Marion,Morris Peterson,Tyson chandler,Eddie Griffin. CU REFS: 29 unique --- nymets20(2),funnyguy0015(3),tuneman,mich97champs,reddog,mike23(2),lilsun1,biggjc(3),thudfb(3),airjordan23(2),mightymouse,jason,uwftke26(2),gettinout(5),duncangal,epag64(3),kbryant,battiergasolduo,nodoubt64,Scott2141,kobecollector,lafrentz06,Sporto1633,pugsley(2),CoryZbinden,AI3fan,sonicsfan, fuzz86, injun01 , matrix31
    ebay feedback: 260+, 0 negs or nuetrals
    member of TR, CE, CD, CTF, TLR and more
  • Options
    Josh I totally agree with you he should be removed from TR. Someone should forward this info to them ................... And who were his refs that got him on TR in the first ???????????
    Ref's many

Looking for Marino, Ripken Auto's,Gu & Rc's

• Options
    We are handling this matter swiftly and privately at TR as we do all issues such as this. Any TR member who would like to give their opinion on this matter, and how it should be handled at TR, please do so on TR or feel free to contact me at Johnscottanthony@hotmail.com. As stated above Evan is working on this and has been since the moment matters got fishy. Any TR member who does not receive there cards from Jamie, can rest assured they will be compensated, as we have done for other members in the past.

Thank you

JSA
    ">JSA Collection
    Co Creator and Founder of the Scooby site/Trader Retreat.com/ sportscardinfo.com/ hoopscollector.com and the TR network.com
  • Options
    NO REPLY!!!! not really surprised- he is a thief and i will top this until i get my stuff- lets haev tr kick him out of their group
    -richie rich

• Options
    looks like he was online at 815 lst nite- but no reply!!!
    -richie rich

• Options
    ttt
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    still no reply- looks like i lost my cards- he had a "ton of refrences " he said, including some from cu and tr so i figured it would be ok to send same time with him. guess i was wrong- guess that validates the refs on here (at least some of them)
    -richie rich

• Options
    hey-still no reply - looks like he's dodging me!!! anyone know what i should do? can anyone help me? thanks alot guys
    -richie rich

• Options
    STILL NOTHING!!!
    -richie rich

• Options
    he pmed me saying he can tsend until thursday or friday!!! i am giving him till monday to get me my cards- he has been removed from tr as far as jsa told me
    -richie rich

• Options
    STILL NO REPLY FROM HIM- ANYONE KNOW ANY WAY TO GET HIS NUMBER??
    Jamie McConnell
    11 Norton Place
    Plainville,CT

ITS UNLISTED SO ANY IDEAS?

-richie rich

• Options
    ttt
    -richie rich