Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Some odds and ends on Ebay

I currently have a number of auctions on Ebay, a variety of world coins mostly on the lower end of the price scale.

Ebay Link

Just an update - free shipping to any forum members, just let me know your forum ID. Currently have a new group of coins, including some Morocco and French pieces and a few other interesting, not so expensive pieces.

Comments

• Options
    BjornBjorn Posts: 529 ✭✭✭
    TTT
  • Options
    Rickc300Rickc300 Posts: 876 ✭✭
    Having collected German coins for 33 years now, you listed one that is an upgrade for one I have, but some of the pieces you have listed are going way to cheap! Just a friendly bump for the German (and other nice world stuff) you have listed on the 'Bay... Good luck, hope the last minute snipers do you right, I placed a modest snipe bid on that upgrade for me.

Rick
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed lamb contesting that vote. Benjamin Franklin - 1779

1836 Capped Liberty
    dime. My oldest US
    detecting find so far.
    I dig almost every
    signal I get for the most
    part. Go figure...
  • Options
    Rick: Thanks for the word of encouragement - I will be listing some more German stuff tomorrow night! In the meantime, I have an attractive Oaxaca 8 reales from 1891 on auction (some scratching on the cap but otherwise a pretty good coin) along with some Swiss, Finnish and other stuff. Remember - free shipping to forum members image

<< <i>Having collected German coins for 33 years now, you listed one that is an upgrade for one I have, but some of the pieces you have listed are going way to cheap! Just a friendly bump for the German (and other nice world stuff) you have listed on the 'Bay... Good luck, hope the last minute snipers do you right, I placed a modest snipe bid on that upgrade for me.

Rick >>

• Options
    TTT